Reviews for Last Christmas
Loved it!
koori no hime chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Tee hee! The story's soo cute. I wish I were the girl... T_T
smartgirl28 chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
I love all the stories. They were all written excellently and the characters' jobs fit them perfectly. Exactly how I imagined them. Their pairs are also good. I love your OCs. Though if I had to choose between all those stories, my favorites are Yagyuu's, Marui's, Niou's and Yukimura's stories. And also, maybe, you could continue, Niou and Yukimura's story. :)) I really want to read it. And I'll be waiting for that sequel you promised. :)
smartgirl28 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
"Status in life? At first, it's complicated but then, I figured out that I'm in a relationship." Kirihara replied.

"What is he saying? This is not Facebook… he's really a moron." Ayame told herself while stepping on Kirihara's shoes.

LOL. :)) Akaya is so damn funny but truly lovable. I thought he was really dead! But anyways, I love this story too.
smartgirl28 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
LOL. :) I was wondering why Sanada asked Sakura to cook the miso soup thingy. :D Then it suddenly turned into an instant marriage with an instant bride. Good one! :)))
smartgirl28 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Awwwwww. That was such a touching story especially when Natsumi can't remember a thing about Yuki-buchou. It totally suits Seiichi the story. I love it! I also hope that he would treat me like that. :) Just like you said, he's damn sweet. :D
smartgirl28 chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Niou's story was priceless! I loved it!

"Ok, I'll let the security guards to throw your Porcupine outside," Atobe said.

"Porcupine? Who is that?" Niou asked pretending that he doesn't know that he's the porcupine.

Atobe massaged his temple as he answered the lady's query, "Ahnn? Because I don't want him to impersonate me again like what he did when I banned him last year. It's so horrible that he imitates Ore-sama cleaning the toilet. Oh, it's a nightmare!"
smartgirl28 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
"I… I didn't bring my car today," the Sugar Freak confessed. LOL. I thought he was going to confess. Another good story. :)
smartgirl28 chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Woah! I love Yagyuu's story too. Okay, I might end up liking them all. LOL. :-)
smartgirl28 chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Aww. I like that turn of the story. :D Nice
smartgirl28 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
At last! I found an OC story for each regular of RikkaiDai. :) By the way, I liked the fact that Jackal is a vet. :)))
AznMistress chapter 9 . 1/3/2011
omg best author note eva! **high fives**

hehe. niouuuuuuuuuuuuu xD. i only started liking him from ff...hehe.
AznMistress chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
OMG. i h8 u! i dont wanna PICK a favorite...

ill say I'm definitely w/ Eri x Marui. with Niou coming in second...
AznMistress chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
O.O...poor Sanada. hehe. wow...she went out w/ Atobe? *shudder*. he is good..i just...hate his cockiness.
AznMistress chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
so she lost her memorys..and regained them. hehe. i like it. but u should make her...idk. cuz yukimura has that voice that causes yips...u should make her...well...less...affected by that maybe? maybe thats the way it catches his attention? idk...

gj thou!