Reviews for Flowers Never Bend
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Since I only got about half of this, the truest thing I can say about this fic is that i's drabblicious! That's a combination of "drabble" and "delicious," by the way.
insertname chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is so deep, and so meaningful... god this is beautiful
Termina's Hero1234 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very good one shot! It's very deep!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
This is a fabulous introspective piece filled with imagery. I honestly don't know why it doesn't have more reviews, but needless to say I loved it. Please continue writing.
Dreamicide chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I tend to be an excessive nitpick when it comes to grammar, so I'm really sorry that I sound like a complete nag, haha.

"In the gutter their lies a red rupee..."

- Should be 'there' instead of 'their.'

"trampled as the child searches desperately, tears in their eyes..."

- If it's a single child, then it should probably be 'his/her/its eyes' instead of 'their eyes,' although I could just be completely missing the point on who's eyes are crying. If that is the case, I'm really sorry, haha.

""Shouldn't it be obvious?" He asked in return..."

- The 'H' in 'He' doesn't need to be capitalized when it follows up on speech. So like: "Blah blah," he said as he looked around. and "Blah blah." He then looked around. are different. I mess those up all the time, rrg.

""Would they believe it if I told them?" He asked her softly..."

- Another spot that should have lowercase 'H.'

""It's all a lie and you know it." Tatl would say then..."

- The period should be a comma since it is a continuous sentence.

"...Termina never asked for a prophet it already knew that it was doomed."

- The sentence feels awkward; perhaps make a break between 'prophet' and 'it' with 'for' or 'when.'

"...she only knows they've changed at there's no going back..."

- Seems to be a simple typo; 'at' should be 'and.'

You use some very nice imagery and similes. It really delves into the deep aspects of the basic storyline - that repeatedly reliving through the same three days can lessen Link's (or the player's) concern for all the other NPCs. My favorite moments must be when the child repeatedly handles and loses the rupee. It is a very deep oneshot, and I loved reading it immensely. Thank you very much for writing it!
Captain-Trina chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
I love introspective writing like this! Majora's Mask offers more opportunities for philosophical contemplations than most Zelda games, and you've taken full advantage of that. Bravo! The lyrics are a fitting addition, and I'm so glad you used them as an accent rather than as the focus of the fic (as most song-fics do - ugh), although I have to admit that this is the first time I've ever seen a Simon and Garfunkel song used in a fic. I think I will have to read more of your works now :)