Reviews for Ask Hetalia!
honeyfern2345 chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
I hope you soon keep all of the Nordic Five here! I love that group so much
Finland: What do you think of NorFin, you x Norway?
Denmark: What do you think of Densu, you x Sweden?
Iceland: Go have sex with your fridge,
Norway: *Rains on you with butter,*
Sweden: You are a pretty pony princess for a WHOLE chapter,
That's all, sorry I couldn't think of any for the others! Ciao ciao, meow!
honeyfern2345
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
*reads the tenth chapter* WHAT?! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO000000! I hope someone else does something like this...*see's someone already did one* Oh. YAY!
MMichigan chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Hello? I'm looking for a sick Iceland
Myki chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Hey. It's me. Talk to me later. I will respond when i can.
Annie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Its alright I can wait. Really! Today is your last day? Mine too! Haha! Well I'll hopefully talk to you soon if not then yeah September.
Myki chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Soory. It doesn't seem to want to show up. Just check my dA. I made a journal about it.

Anyway, today is my last day of school, so I won't be able to respond for a while. Is there any way you can continue without me? If not, then it might have to wait until September. Leave me a response soon, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Er ignore the other review cause I accidently press that one. Anyway thats awesome! Sorry I haven't reply as much but school has been hectic cause of finals n regents. Umm... What's the site sorry I don't see it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
A
Myki chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
sorry. Here's the site.

Myki chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hey, a friend of mine and I have created a website about a comic we're creating.

Please check it out.
Myki chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
((Okay. Here we go. You'll love this, trust me))

(At the reception)

Ryder: Okay! Okay! Everyone shut up!

Everyone: (quiets down)

Ryder: I'd like to say something. Are we all good with that?

California: GET ON WITH IT!

Ryder: (rolls his eyes) Okay. I'm sure we're all pretty happy for Jason and Annie. I know I am. I have never seen my little brother so happy. And Annie, you have always been like a sister to me. An irritating, ulcer-creating, pain-in-the-neck type of sister that I can't stand, but I can't live without.

Everyone: (chuckles)

Ryder: And now, you really are my sister. That makes me... really excited. And scared.

Everyone: (laughs)

Ryder: All I can really say is... welcome to the family. And stay out of my room.

Everyone: (laughs)

Myki: Nice.

Ryder: I had to lighten the mood somehow. And that's all 100% true. I don't want her in my room.

Myki: (pushes his shoulder)

Jason: Thanks, Ryder.

Ryder: Anytime, little brother. Maybe soon I'll have another sister. Then I can do that whole thing all over again. (winks at Dalton)

Dalton: Not now, Ryder.

Jason: (stands) Excuse me. I would like to thank you all for coming to our wedding. It really means a lot to me. All of this... this is more than I could have ever asked for. Thank you.

Everyone: (claps)

Jason: (sits)

What do you think? I know a song for you and Jason, but not for you and America.
Annie chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
((yo yo its me again. Sorry again im officially free of projects so I can respond a lot faster! Whoo!

Anyway if I were to dance with Jason n America what song are we going to dance? Or better yet we skip that part n just head to everyone having a good time?
Myki chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
((AWW! HOW CUTE!))

Pastor: (smiles) May I have the rings? ... Jason, Annie, take these rings.

Jason: (puts the ring on Annie's finger)

Annie: (puts the ring on Jason's finger)

Pastor: I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Jason: (leans in and kisses Annie)

Everyone: (cheers)

There you go! You're married! Congrats! Soon, we can do the reception. You know, where you get to dance with Jason and America, and everyone celebrates, and yadda yadda yadda...
Annie chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
((don't be sorry it's ok really. I'm just got my head in freakin projects that r due a week from each other n I was stressing. Anyway I should've done that n I'm really really sorry))

Annie: (smiles fondly at Jason) Jason for as long I have known you. I wouldn't have thought I would be with someone as special as you. You could have imagine scare I was at first but the more time I spend time with you, I learn not to be afraid and just accept myself as you have with yourself. I couldn't think of anybody, but you I would to spend the rest of my life with. You're my everything Jason. My other half, my soulmate and the cheesy lines ( chuckles) You make my world and I wouldn't have it any other way

(( cheesy is cheesy, but yes this my vows n ftw I would be afraid at starting a new relationship, but who isn't ? Anyway I'll reply to you as fast as I can kk?))
Myki chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Hey, Annie? Are you there? Listen, I'm sorry I can't talk to you on dA anymore. Is there anyway we can do this here? I've got the next part of the wedding scene done.

Jason: (sees Annie) Wow...

Ryder: He looks like he's gonna faint.

Joseph: I know the feeling.

Annie: (arrives at the alter)

Pastor: (smiles) Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the eternal bonding between Jason Michael Jones and Annie Vega.

(Twenty minutes later)

Pastor: If there are any objections, speak now, or forever hold your piece.

...

California: GET ON WITH IT!

Everyone: (chuckles)

Pastor: Jason... you may give your vows.

Jason: (nods) Okay, uhm.. Annie... Okay... Before I met you, getting married seemed to be just a fantasy. I never thought that anyone would love me. That I would never get the chance to love someone. But then I met you, and you gave me that chance. You allowed me to experience love. You changed me entire perspective on love. You have done so much for me, I feel like I have to repay you. Even now, you are doing so much for me. By standing er with me, at the altar, you are giving me the chance to truly love you to the extent you deserve. I swear, I am going to do everything in my power to repay you, by being the best husband I can be. That is my promise to you. To be the best husband I can be, in hopes that I will be able to repay you for everything you've done for me.

Pastor: ... Annie?

Okay. There you go. Your turn. I am soooooooo sorry.