Reviews for Behind the Mask
blue2skie chapter 70 . 11/28/2019
Hey! So I am officially in love with this fic:D But really the plot,characterization,romance... I love it all. Thanks for a great read.
blue2skie chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
The first chapter just got me hooked!
SweetDash chapter 70 . 9/20/2018
I absolutely adore this story. I didn't review on all 70 chapters, but you completely deserve them lol. I binged this story in under 24 hrs and was CRAVING free moments in time to finish it.
The characters are really, really well done. And I loved the gradual dramione story. It worked really well.

Love it! 10/10 would reccomend to a friend.
Ali
Binotaurs chapter 70 . 4/24/2018
p.s. ... the snake things in water... did Harry set them free ? just a thought...
Binotaurs chapter 70 . 4/24/2018
hey. if you still remeber me. I was truly happy to 're read this story, and I didn't finish it last time. Now I'm sad ... because good reading material is so hard to find these days. I've much more to say about the details, and my language is so much better now. But well... the story is finished. I was entertained till the last moment. needless to say, I'll be sad because it's over. please do me a favour and write something again. I'm more than sure, I won't be the only person who would appreciate it.
ALEXIA MALFOY 420 chapter 1 . 1/30/2018
Love the first chapter
Guest chapter 21 . 8/19/2017
One correction. Draco Malfoy would be a sadist is he enjoys watch Hermione suffer. A masochist is some who gets gratification for their own pain and suffering.
doggone chapter 70 . 8/10/2017
The story was amazing. The characters were amazing. Draco made me laugh more times than necessary. But most importantly, that ending may be the most brilliant I have ever read. I feel honored to have read this fan fiction. You're an amazing author. Only problem I really have is how Draco keeps pushing her away but Hermione keeps coming back. Makes her seem weaker than she is.
LazierReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
Draco has grey eyes...
BlaackPepper chapter 68 . 5/14/2017
He's awake! Good! Now they can be happy and live happily ever after!
Guest chapter 68 . 4/8/2017
WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED
pcirish chapter 68 . 11/28/2016
Love it plz update
Guest chapter 68 . 9/29/2016
Please please please please please please finish soon. I love your story. So please please please finish. I NEED to know what happens.
Tnx.
Cya
Anika Cobriana chapter 68 . 7/11/2016
Please finish the story soon
mamapotterhead92 chapter 51 . 4/22/2016