Reviews for His Own Grim
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This. Fict. Is. Amazing. I heartily wish there were more sequels.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Emooottttions ahhhhh! You made me feel some serious feels here and I was totally not expecting Sam to die!

* is thirteen, five days away from becoming fourteen, when she dies.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This is your first Star Trek fic? It's AMAZING!
Shaeny chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Great story! You almost make me cry!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
What a vivid recollection of some of the pivotal movements in Jim's life - I really enjoyed reading this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
You should definitely continue. This is wonderful.
Serendox chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Definitely worth continuing. Loved it!
SuperNekofan chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love it! And the idea, too... Please, more!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I really enjoyed this, the many 'deaths' were fasinating to read about. I was, however, confuse when you broke chronological order. Some things would have made a lot more sense had you kept things in chronological order, the order through me off, especially since at first things appear to be in order and then finding out they're not. Maybe it's just personal prefrence but I would have enjoyed this a lot more had it been in order. The ideas behind it are wonderful though. However I do have two questions: how many of the characters named were kirk's charges as I was very confuse on who was and who wasn't one of kirk's charges besides Gaila, and was Jojo allowed to stay on the enterprise as suggested in the final segment and the Cadet Kirk segment?
Fangirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Amazing concept I love the different names that you thought of him. Just one thought though, maybe if you ever get the time, rearrange the instances when JT or James or who ever dies to chronological order cuz there was one talking about cleaning out Zach's stuff bt we didn't know who's Zachary was until the next section and if was very confusing n distraced from the story. So just some food for thought.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
YEEE!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Uhm, i kind of noticed that the 'deaths' are not in order. Is it supposed to be like that?
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Great story-it was a little confusing with the flips back and forth through time, but each snippet felt cohesive. Keep up the good writing!
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This story is great and I like how it picks up where your one from Sam's POV leaves off but it needs some editing. All of your 5 instances where he "died" are out of order which makes it difficult to read. Just thought you should know.
Daray Cybele chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Hi! I really like this little ficlet. You should definitely continue it. Please. I love your writing style and the way you portray Jim and his changes over the years. However, I feel that it would make more sense and flow a little if you put it in chronological order. It would help me at least see the progression and the way he's forced to grow up, as well as the way events have shaped him. But I definitely look forward to seeing more of this!