Reviews for Heaven
SincerelyTheWriter chapter 6 . 1/13
I LOVE this story! I like the bits of humor. "-I work so much now, and I barely sleep because I'm pretty sure our house is haunted..." Lmao my favorite line xD
kharen1996 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
I don't know if you still writing, but please do not abandon this story is really excellent.
FeatherSun19994 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Amazing story..I don't know of you're still writing since its been a while since you updated but I'm hoping you're still writing and it's an awesome fanfiction it'll be so sad if you don't update and keep us hanging here! I'll say it again it's an awesome fanfic (:
sammibear chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
I need to know what happens next! Please update! :)
sawyer chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
more please! read this all in one night & love it! didnt think i would cause i love danny with evelyn, but i really do:) it would be neat to see danny jealous of gabriel and gabriel jealous of danny. gabriel kinda seems dangerous, so maybe danny could rescue her and they could both get over their stubbornness:) lol -sawyer
Miriam chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Fantastic story! I was sucked in. I write fanfiction as well and am actually working on a full length book... You've inspired me! I urge you to finish this one though, don't leave me wondering! Great story and good characters. Nice job! ;)
alwaysreading25 chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
what gabriel? no one is good enough for heaven but danny and awww she cut her hair? loved the chapter cant wait fo more :#
heyailoveyou chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Great chapter(: And I hope you don't mind me asking, but what happened to Evelyn and his son? I'd think Danny would like to know about his own kid, but that's alright if you want to leave it the way it is, because I still like it!
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 10 . 12/31/2011
Gabriel is going to beat the crap out of Danny. Cause Danny is so adorably hot Tht Gabriel will feel threatened. I likes this chapter, just seems a little sad, but I'm excited for the next chapter. Please update soon :D
alwaysreading25 chapter 9 . 11/16/2011
Omgosh best danny/oc ever! I love this so much ur an amazing wtiter is there going to be more plz say sp
NaomixJade92 chapter 9 . 10/8/2011
A huge fan of Pearl Harbor and this story is amazing! :)
skeletalshock chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Hey there!

I've just spent the pass hour reading your story and by god is it good. The emotions, the play between Danny and Heaven are beautiful and they've given me the fuzziest and the most tingling feelings in my stomach. I love the justification behind Danny's reason not to get with Heaven, and I really do hope you'll update soon, so we can know what happens next!

You're a really talented writer! Please do continue :)
WinchesterAngel3389 chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
it's been a while since I even bothered to look at Pearl Harbor stories. And I'm glad I came back.

Danny and Heaven's friendship is cute and we both knew it would end up wanting to be more than that. What sucks is that Danny has to leave, just when things could finally start happening :/

can't wait for more!
smartchickloser chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
I hope you update soon. I've been waiting forever for a new chapter of this, it's one of my favorite fan fics
Scribbled Truth chapter 8 . 4/16/2011
This fanfic is simply amazing. It's well written and Heaven is such a good character. I can not wait to see the next chapter.