Reviews for A New World, Book 2
pltrgst chapter 10 . 4/27
i hope the pc98 characters to come..
i heard mugetsu is as strong as flan.
DschingisKhan chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
You maniac, you blew it up? You got me there, I must admit: I didn't expect the moon to pull off a Kefka.

As to the content, I'm not sure how to react; this is all looking very grim! There are some faces conspicuously absent, too... thus far. What will Mugenkan do? Kazami Yuuka is surely rather cross with the moon for destroying so many flowers. Makai? Surely Alice doesn't have so much pride that she would fail to call home. Maybe Lady Mima might stir? And Remilia Scarlet is unlikely to let her chance for revenge on the moon people to slip away!

You've saved many aces in the hole, there. And now you've even invoked Elle. The number of characters that might come out of the woodwork is... substantial.

You've said from the start that you aim for happy endings, but even with that in mind, you've sown some delightful uncertainty. I guess I had best keep going, then...
Fleija chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
You killed the world, you bastard! My heart was torn asunder and a chill ran up my veins after I finished that paragraph. Great job.
kinigget chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Giving us a look at an improving Gensokyo and how it's inhabitants were getting on was a nice touch. You could have easily skipped over all that characterization without harming the core narrative, but you chose to give us a hint of a brighter future before sending everything to hell. It made the destruction that much more impactful. This story just keeps getting better
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 13 . 9/18/2011
Awesome book as always Ice Fairy. You're awesome
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Here goes nothing
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
New assistants for Gensokyo. GO!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I like the way you depicted them. You're awesome
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 9 . 9/18/2011
This is getting awesome! I even forgot what I read on the third book
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 8 . 9/18/2011
Too bad Maribel's not allowed to change reality so lunarians never existed.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
And the lunar war begins
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Wakatsuki sisters... I hope to see the birght future for this fic. I do wonder where Reimu is or if she is alive.
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
MOKOU!
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I still review each chapter to motivate you. You like reviews right?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
I like where this is going