Reviews for A Chance Encounter
EpicKH chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This was a wicked good idea! I really enjoyed reading it. It's just that I always thought that basically all characters in G Gundam spoke the same language, because you never see Domon having trouble speaking to Chibodee or George for example.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Wow, a very interesting idea! Kyoji doesn't usually get a lot of attention in the 'fic-verse for G Gundam, so it was nice to see him. And a younger Domon, too! Despite the fact that this isn't really sad, it is. In its own way, this is rather depressing.

Keep up the awesome work,

Cheers,

-Manna
Valese chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
wow. i would probably call this kind of angst cuz he was SO close *sniff* i just want to cry! poor domon...
Mute Muse chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
that was the best I have read in a long time please please write a part 2

ps I am adding you to my favorites
Kaida Black chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
That is a very good question but i dont know that answer. Well any way good storie.I wan to know how he got that scar cause i never could figure it out. Im not surprised that hea got into a i am surprised that domon didnt reconize her. Keep on writing it was good.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
Poor Domon! This fic was sad, but it was GREAT! Bye now!

-Neosun7

PS- I LOVE strawberry pocky!
Lee Anne chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
i dont know...i think its just me but i think you should continue this story...i dont think anyone else told you that...i also said that on your other story ) but i really think you should...i want to know what domon does after actually realizing that that was rain and kyoji...also...you have a good point...what DID domon do while master asia was participating in the 12th gundam fight...? well...i sure do not know the answer...haha...well this was a story i never thought would be made up...but oh well...hehe...your good at writing stories!
liliduh chapter 1 . 11/1/2002
damn good
Demonchan chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
That was good. Where did you get the idea for that? It's kind of sad that Rain didn't recognise him though.
Palace Athene chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Wow. This was incredible, but then again, I've felt that about all your G stories I've read. :)

Your question is good- just what *was* Domon doing then?

I don't suppose you'd write a story about it, would you? ;)

Well, keep up this excellent work. G Gundam has so much potential for fanfic, and you're one of the few authors doing genuinely interesting things.
AGalaxiaGoddess chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
What a wonderful written fic. You must receive this a lot, but that 'rain' crack was hilarious. This can totally fit in the series. I really feel for Domon at the end. Poor Domon.
jumi chapter 1 . 9/25/2002
Ooooh! Very nice! I quite honestly never expected a pre-series fic such as this one! Again, all the characters are done very well and kept true-to-form. I also liked the comment about the person on the street mistaking Rain's name for the actual form of precipitation. That was a nice touch. Great!
pretentious-cur chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
...Good story...
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
ooooh, soooo bittersweet! I kinda think this deserves a sequel, but it's just as good either way. (I'm still brain dead as u can probably tell...)o
Kat Adams Slay chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
This is so good...I enjoy the way you write for these characters. _ G Gundam is the best! Keep writing!