Reviews for execution
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
A sad and good story. I like the ending.
Kexy Kewl chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
A rather novel idea. Nice story overall, but you need to work a bit on the editing. My favourite parts were Darren's teen lanuage and Larten's flashback.
roxypony chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hiii my name is Your Newest Fan. This was so well done! I illicitly read it on my phone while I was supposed to be working a cash register, hoping no one disturbed me by buying anything...

Well where do I begin.. I loved Larten even more in this one! I adore how you showed us a side of him that we never ever see, it was wild! But completely believable, again! And I loved how you threw in the bit about Mika being Arra's mentor/almost-luva. I was shocked the first time I heard that one :o

And the part about Darren spreading his teenish language through the mountain, totally lightened the mood without taking away from the seriousness.

Great GREAT work, I always loove fics written in the book 4-6 period, particlarly 6 and this was especially well done! If you wrote more, like about the battle or something, I'd be thrilled ;)

Thanks for posting this!

*Roxxy,
Amela333 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I'm glad you did a sequel. I think the saddest part to me was at the end, Larten wanting to burn the cloak - I'm glad Darren told him not to. Good job on this :)
notwisefox chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I like how you mixed both of the Darren Shan Saga and the Larten Crepsley Saga together in this. And the ending was very sad and sweet. I really liked it :)