Reviews for Heading North
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/19
Beautify and amazing story. I hope reading the Edward POV soon.
debslmac chapter 1 . 2/21
:) Loved this
dckdck422 chapter 1 . 1/6
Love it
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was so sad and beautiful at the very same time. I was so scared for her at he beginning. Yet knew she would be okay or, there would be no story. His whiplash mood swings and her tenacity were a perfect match. He has held unbelievable sadness locked inside him for five horrific years. Betty was fated to die right there for him to find her. So her bearded angel could find her. Wait, how did he find her? How did he even know to go looking for her in the first place? Did Seth sense her and run off? Forcing him to follow? Goodness, now I've got questions I didn't even know I had until writing this review . . . lol. Really great one-shot. It really left me wanted more of these two. Checked out that banner too . . . what an amazing cabin, it's so beautiful. So glad they have each other now. Really enjoyed this.
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Sad and sweet!
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This is such a beautiful story.
Thanks for writing it .
Loved it :)
Aznflower chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was so good! CONGRATZ btw :) I hope you post the EPOV soon :)
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like this :)
wordshipper chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story wasn't nearly long enough!
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This is really a beautiful story. It deserved the 1st place. Still, congrats on the 3rd one!
Loved it and would love to read an Edward POV or even better a extended version of the os! ;)
blb1000 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Loved it! It's a complete little mini story with the way you've broken it into sections.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was a beautiful sad fic. I Definitly enjoyed it!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ohhh i loved this! It makes me smile. And that robert frost! Ive studied about 15 of his poems and gotta say he is one character! But this story was amazing! I loved it so much!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 12/18/2012