Reviews for An Elf and Three Wishes
lovelydrarrylover chapter 1 . 2/13
Too. Damn. Cute. Too much. Too much amazing adorable cluless Draconess.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
AWW this was so cute and cheery and EEEEK
LOVED THIS! :D
natsuki23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
So cute! I love it!
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Aww I love it.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that true christmas...full of love
CLovesHarryPotter chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
AWESOME! I loved it, it was really funny and Draco was so clueless, it was adorable, hope you write more!
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Well now, that was quite enjoyable. Check out my Drarry fics at this site.
sessahhh chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was just the sweet little pick-me-up I needed this afternoon. Lovely. Just lovely.

lemondrops154 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Brilliantly written and in the weirdest, awesomest way, made absolute, utter sense.. The entire thing was gorgeously sweet and induced much helpless laughter at the adorableness that is Draco... Defo fav. material :) :) :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is just CUTE!
galiophy chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
So Sickly Sweet. Cant they unsweet themselves? I dun want get cavities after reading your fics..
need a delete account option chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I really loved this story, one of the best out there.
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Ahaha, I thoroughly enjoyed that. Thanks for writing, and can't wait to read more of your stories!
lizzy384 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
So, clearly I’m behind in my reviews (well, and my reading too) for your stories – but this is the first and I will get to the others (3, I believe, at this stage) eventually!

It might have just been fluffy Christmas crack, but it was thoroughly enjoyable and amusing Christmas crack, nevertheless! ;-). Harry was adorable, in his Christmas cheer and obvious attempts (well, to everyone except Draco) at flirting with Draco. And Draco was likewise adorable, with his attempt to avoid all Christmas cheer and Harry and his attempts to deny his attraction to Harry, while maintaining his belief that Harry was straight (every time he made comments about Harry’s straightness it was so obvious that Harry was about to deny it and explain to him he was in fact gay, if he’d just been allowed to continue! – ah, but it made for such amusing banter and internal monologue by Draco!).

Absolutely loved how Draco saw sexual innuendos in almost everything Harry did or said (but of course, because all he wanted to do was jump Harry’s bones – really Draco, you’re a Slytherin, you should recognise the signs ;-).

Draco’s “Bah hambug” and Harry response to his inaccuracy was very funny – great beginning to the story.

I also really liked the way Draco and Harry had this tentative friendship happening (despite all Draco’s denials) and that their lives were intermeshed by their connection to little Teddy. I always thought it was nice to think of the possible beginning of a kind of redemption for Draco that way – that he and Harry had shared something in their experiences through the war, both with the bathroom incident and then with Harry witnessing some of what Draco experienced under Voldemort’s reign and finally with Draco’s choice not to clearly identify Harry at the Manor – and that because of that there might be the basis for a tentative friendship, especially if Narcissa (or Draco on his own) attempted to make amends with her sister. Sorry, rambling, point is, I hoped that might happen (even without my love of Drarry slash) so I loved that even in your crack story that’s what you had them doing (they’re spending Christmas Day together!) ;-).

So amusing to see Draco all grumpy with Santa Clause – he really is the Christmas Scrooge/Grinch ;-). I loved your characterisation of Santa too – I imagine he wouldn’t be easily offended. And I also loved how Draco was convinced that Ron was playing a prank on him – some rivalries really do die hard!

Elf Draco (well, elf Draco’s appearance to be more precise) was so very cute! He had bells and peppermint stick – perfect!

I loved Tibby! She was so hysterical with her love for her “cousin” Draco, yet at the same time continuing in her treating him as her Master (while taking a few slight liberties that she otherwise would never dare to) – and using her knowledge to cater to his knew needs, like filling him up with sweets ;-).

Of course Draco couldn’t hide forever – didn’t he realise, Harry likes him (and he cares about him), he wasn’t going to let Draco “suffer” at home all alone ;-). But I had to smile at Draco’s efforts to convince him to go away, especially the “I’m naked” – I could just picture Harry outside Draco’s door, not certain he believed him, yet still picturing Draco naked, hence his strangled “I’m coming in”! (And of course, Draco, both Santa Clause and Harry Potter could get through your wards – he’s Harry...hee-hee!)

Ah, I do love Ron so too – even if he kept stymieing each “almost kiss” between Draco and Harry – he always had a knack for timing (though he did get his “punishment” at the end I suppose – gnome Ron...hee-hee)! But he’s still a good friend to Harry (and vice-versa –very good friendly thing he did, convincing Draco to help him hook up with Pansy).

It was great to see them laughing and bantering together because of the forced “togetherness” Draco’s predicament caused. Draco’s comment to Harry: “Just because you can wear anything and turn it into a fashion statement—don't scoff, disgusting baggy jumpers were never in until you started popping up in Witch Weekly looking like a hobo—doesn't mean the rest of us are so lucky. I look like a nutter.” – was classic! And I loved the revelation that Harry really didn’t enjoy listening to ins and outs of people’s problems – and then, the fact that Draco didn’t just laugh it off but also convinced Harry that just his pretending to listen, so as not to hurt their feelings, had merit in and of itself.

Pansy’s bluntness is brilliant – her, “Is this some weird, role play thing with Potter that is going to give me nightmares?” was hilarious. And I do find myself agreeing with Harry and Draco, that watching Ron try to keep up with her would certainly be a funny thing to watch!

I know we didn’t see much of him, but aww, Teddy is so cute. Great job capturing the innocent nature of a six year old.

Draco really was so very oblivious though – so sad thinking of Harry all sad ‘cause he thinks he somehow frightened Draco off at the lake and his conciliatory flowers and card were so sweet and so obviously more than just what he’d do as a friend.

Even though we knew it wasn’t going to work, since Harry wasn’t lovesick over Ginny, it really was an ingenious method to try and bring the two together – mistletoe and a sneaky Snitch! Can’t believe Draco fell for his own trick though! But I suppose Harry was playing on his instinct and Draco didn’t actually believe that Harry was trying to lure him to the mistletoe so he could kiss him! And what a lovely kiss to end a lovely Christmas story on (since you already warned us that there would be a woeful lack of Christmas smut – though I think I can forgive you, since your story pretty much made me smile from beginning to end! – just don’t think you can get away with all the time, hee-hee ;-).
CeilingFan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Sweeeeeeet! And of course Harry would let months if not years pass before correcting his gay crush about his sexuality.