Reviews for The Changing Tide
popdiva24 chapter 24 . 1/17/2013
Aww, noo...Yusuke and Keiko are dead for good? Please don't let this be the end. What happens next? I like the plot you have going here and the character's personalities are spot on. Good job! Can't wait to read what happens next. Update soon.
avengeme chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
is this the end or is their another chapter?
Lavender chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
Aww cliffhanger! I love how the story is developing, especially with the fight scene. I gotta say, I'm looking forward to what Sensui has in store for the two of them. Please update soon! :)
lilac chapter 22 . 7/18/2012
I have to say, I did not expect that ending. But it makes me want to read on! Please update soon!
jazzmonkey chapter 21 . 6/4/2012
That was interesting, I still cna't believe Keiko, it really sucks, but wow, you really made it into a great work! Keep up the good work, update soon!
19Teardrop94 chapter 20 . 5/25/2012
I wont lie, I honestly didn't like it much. The way Keiko acted didn't feel ok 2 me. Though u actually did a real nice job The way you wrote. So keep Typin Them chapters for others :3

T
krut chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
nice ,,, pls update soon...!

:)))
jazzmonkey chapter 20 . 5/21/2012
Man, this whole thing had gotten out of hand, and they're still so calm. Amazing what pracitce does to you, huh? XD keep up the great work! UPdate soon!
krut chapter 19 . 5/16/2012
Pls update soon :)))
jazzmonkey chapter 19 . 5/15/2012
That was great! At first I was afraid of what would happen to him, but nothing stays long in his thick head :) Keep it up! Update sooN! P.S. You got their characters down perfectly!
krut chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
awsm chap... Pls update soon ...:))
jazzmonkey chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
To kill, to love, to lie, to die. That sums it all up doesn't it? I hope they find a way to fix all of this, they have to, they just have to...

This story is so good, you do a really great job with it! Update soon!
krut chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
hey keiko is not selfish at all. She wouldn't sacrifice anyone even for her life. And how in the world can anyone escape hiei and kurama that to for two whole months...
krut chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
yay go keiko...

Update soon
krut chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
omg this is freakin crazy, is keiko dead or alive. Its getting really interesting.

But i must say your writing skill is amazing with no spelling mistakes n all.

Oh well i am kinda tired right now so i'll finish next two chapters later. Ja ne