Reviews for Preconceived Notions
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 9/26/2016
That was a sweet ending. I really liked that you did not bring Alice back into their lives, with some BS forgiveness. Sometimes life is better if you just turn the page and move on from it. Jason was cute. They seem quite happy together. Lovely ending.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 9/26/2016
Alice popping in was not surprising, as she was expected after all. Her spewing with vitriol, that he hasn't kept in touch with their parents, when she herself did not know that the cabin was not theirs anymore, as it is and has been Edward's. Good riddance. I still do not understand in the slightest how Bella was friends with that evilness. She is just not what I picture this Bella hanging around. Unless, Alice was using her, as much as Renee was? That would make sense.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 9/26/2016
How did Alice and Bella even become friends? Bella is described as extremely sheltered and shy. Whereas, in this chapter, we learn that Alice does drugs and alcohol, is extremely spoiled and a giant bitch. Their friendship doesn't add up. I don't have the faintest idea why Edward's $50K in the bank would warrant him rich, in any capacity, in Renee's eyes. How very strange. It certainly can help them get through a partial year, but in no way could that help with a family, if one came around. Did you mean to type a larger number? That $50K isn't even a fraction of an annual salary for most people. I really liked what he thought internally about how he 'just knew', with Bella. My husband and I knew we were each others 'one' by the third date in as many days. Over twenty-six years later and still going very strong. Yes, you can know right away. You made their wedding night beautiful.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I remember reading this one in the contest. I like that you continued it. Looking forward to reading the other chapters.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Ugh, so good! I almost skipped reviewing, but you deserve one :D Loved this chapter and can't wait to read some more!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
What a very romantic fic. Beautifully written for us readers that enjoy the love at first sight stories. Loved it!
bellaforever15 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! I can't tell you how many times I've read it.
irishnlove2shop chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
Loved it.
sweetmahogany chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Lol at your Renee. I can picture her saying those words to one of Bella suitors. It's weird that Alice never mentioned Edward, nor had any pictures of him laying around. The only thing that bothered me a little bit about their lovemaking is that, Edward didn't seem to prepare her enough to take him in. If he's suppose to be thick or long (whatever the case), it seems as if he would've went down on her or stimulated her more with his fingers. That was the only thing that made me a little uncomfortable while reading this. I damn near spit my tea onto my screen when I read his proposal. I was like...did he really just ask her that? Lol! I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
The backward flashbacks were great. It was interesting to the moments you covered from Edward's pov.

Alice doesn't sound like a pleasant girl; yikes!

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
That was truly fantastic and the way you described their connection was wonderful!

Well done!
Sassyvampmama chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
bubbasgal chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
That was a really beautiful and well written story, I loved it.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
amazing
ttandme69 chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Wow...alice...what a bitch. I can see renee as an old hag. Love B&E. Great story and anxoius for more. Thanks, lisa