Reviews for Letters for Aqua
Kaxian chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
"What does a light bulb have to do with ideas?" I wonder that too xD

Ventus praises himself too much, and he's so childish! But I loved it xD His journal was very amusing.
I am Shibuya's Composer chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Oh boy! My favorite from the "trilogy" Letters for Aqua! I just love Ven so much! He's cute and he made me laugh a lot xDD! He's a genius.

I'm speechless! «3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow... Ven... you do deserve a pat on the back
Lacy-booth-otaku-number-9001 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I found the name of the operation really funny. The thought "Because Water plus Earth equals Mud, like how W.A.T.E.R. plus H.E.A.T. equals S.T.E.A.M." going through my mind every time the plans name came up. Also like I said before the whole separate personality thing went on to. Ven is such an egotist in his journal xD
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
haha. i havnt read either of the others, but it made sense so, WHEEEEEEEEE! idk im really hyper in my mind right now, hmmm... YAY!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I think this is my fave Letters story 8D Because Ventus's character is just so...Ventus xD And I didn't know that it was his plan or anything hehe xD
Saffron chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Why does this boy not write more often? Ven is so funny when he writes about Terra and AquaXDDD It took me a while to understand why Ven named his operation mud! LOL!

Nicely written; this will go under my favorites:)

Ciao for Now(_~)
kupocchi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
LOL Ventus sure makes an adorable matchmaker. I've read all three parts to this story and I have to say you've woven them together quite well. Terra/Aqua;;; such a cute pairing.
Chibylove chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Okay I really do love Ventus he so funny and cute especially in this story nice one dud you really made me laugh a lot in this one and it was really well written too.w
chocochipcookie-chan130 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ha! I wish I was like Ven and be able to get friends together!
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Love it . :D
PumpkinQuartz chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Awww sweet Ven as a good friend tried to fix things up ending up in a huge success. xD i just love how you write him whining how dense Terra is.
MissMidnaKillsya chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
damn ven and waffles. ill have to say I LOVED IT! and never trust terra with fire he'll burn the traing hall O_o
AquaStormXIV chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ven's right. Terra's blind to Aqua's love for him. in the game and this story.

good job on this. i liked the other stories from Terra and Aqua's points of view too, but i also like Ven's information on Operation: MUD. hey, why is it Operation: MUD, anyway?
NightfallSky chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Ven'such a cute boy! He likes waffles!