Reviews for Speeding Alchemist
FireDragonX23 chapter 12 . 10/2
Good chapter
Omegamorph chapter 12 . 9/29
Cool to see something ne from you, but I'm curious on just what that one show you mentioned finishing up was. Things certainly seem to be getting closer to the darker territory of the 03 series, which may or may not have the FF at a loss. Not to mention Botnik is worming his way int the government and Team Sonic may unknowingly meet his collaborator soon. Also some nice black humor regarding the whole furry/carnivore confusion between races. Looking forward to see more of how Greed and Scourge hit it off.
Hazlov2004 chapter 12 . 9/29
YES YOUR BACK! and with a chapter :) good job
You have some spelling errors in this chapter. But, this story is still awesome. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Love the way you write , by the way. Makes the story sound great. Just get those little bits fixed.

Unknown User chapter 2 . 3/23
Edward Elric: Overlander?
Alphonse Elric: Swatbot?
Hazlov2004 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I hope more chapters are done i like this story
canikostar99 chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
I usually would already be on my knees begging for the next chapter, but seeing as your chapters are insanely long and the last update was fairly recent I'll confine myself to saying update as soon as you can.
Omegamorph chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Seems more about character development than anything here, but that's cool in my book. I overall like the writing with the characters. Geoff seems like an a-hole as usual and liked how Ed approached him about it. I almost forgot how fast Tails can get and I think I actually remember reading an official Sega profile about Knux hating crowded spaces. Al's got an interesting point about the temples and I wonder where that idea's gonna go. I also forgot that Tucker was still alive in the anime. That backwards head and the whispering voice always creeped the hell out of me. o.o; Also, who did Sally mean with the FF traitor? Think this takes place before Sleuth and Drago in particular.
FireDragonX23 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Good chapter
SpriteBlazer chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I was right to follow your story. I know how it is with writing, heck, I've lost my muse at times too. I hope you keep up with this. I can't wait to see more. You got me hooked and now I want more. Can't wait to see how things go with Ed's teacher.
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Another awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I'm really liking this story.
SuperSonic64 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
i hope the choas isn't as much as the 'Choas Incident' in Sonic Adventure... but if it's okay, can you add shadow and silver (or one of them) but on a rooftop in the night for introduction... but the were on mobius before at rush valley... and were in the future (you know... shadow in the last dreamcast game for sonic... and silver in the only worst sonic game in the modern era... if your a sonic fan that played atleast Sonic The Hedgehog 1, 2 and 3... a Sonic Adventure game and most of the modern sonic games... you might or have the idea i'm thinking of... but this is 10% like sonic generations... but no modern sonic and tails, unless you also want your fanfiction to be more of a Comeciac and Confusing... but if i were you i'll add Shadow and silver for the past reasons... but it's up to you for what to do... but if all else fails, stick with shadow and silver... because of silver's telekinesis and Shadow's Choas Control and Choas Blast) but still... it was great and a perfect story for a waste of time in a good way... no offense, i'm not the guy who'll reject hard and long stories... but sadly i'm a 3Ds only member... so i can't upload anything... atleast i have a place to store ALL of my favorite fanfictions at... and to be honest, this is one of the most creative storys i've ever read...
Cesium Amber chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You wanna know something?

YOU are the reason I'm an FMA fan. Thanks for that. :3
Coleman Brooks chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Best FMA and Sonic the Hedgehog crossover despise the fact that your using the classic version of Sonic and the Brotherhood FMA, but man I can't stop reading it once I do