Reviews for Speeding Alchemist
Unknown User chapter 2 . 3/23
Edward Elric: Overlander?
Alphonse Elric: Swatbot?
Hazlov2004 chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I hope more chapters are done i like this story
canikostar99 chapter 11 . 9/16/2014
I usually would already be on my knees begging for the next chapter, but seeing as your chapters are insanely long and the last update was fairly recent I'll confine myself to saying update as soon as you can.
Omegamorph chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Seems more about character development than anything here, but that's cool in my book. I overall like the writing with the characters. Geoff seems like an a-hole as usual and liked how Ed approached him about it. I almost forgot how fast Tails can get and I think I actually remember reading an official Sega profile about Knux hating crowded spaces. Al's got an interesting point about the temples and I wonder where that idea's gonna go. I also forgot that Tucker was still alive in the anime. That backwards head and the whispering voice always creeped the hell out of me. o.o; Also, who did Sally mean with the FF traitor? Think this takes place before Sleuth and Drago in particular.
FireDragonX23 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Good chapter
SpriteBlazer chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
I was right to follow your story. I know how it is with writing, heck, I've lost my muse at times too. I hope you keep up with this. I can't wait to see more. You got me hooked and now I want more. Can't wait to see how things go with Ed's teacher.
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
Another awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I'm really liking this story.
SuperSonic64 chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
i hope the choas isn't as much as the 'Choas Incident' in Sonic Adventure... but if it's okay, can you add shadow and silver (or one of them) but on a rooftop in the night for introduction... but the were on mobius before at rush valley... and were in the future (you know... shadow in the last dreamcast game for sonic... and silver in the only worst sonic game in the modern era... if your a sonic fan that played atleast Sonic The Hedgehog 1, 2 and 3... a Sonic Adventure game and most of the modern sonic games... you might or have the idea i'm thinking of... but this is 10% like sonic generations... but no modern sonic and tails, unless you also want your fanfiction to be more of a Comeciac and Confusing... but if i were you i'll add Shadow and silver for the past reasons... but it's up to you for what to do... but if all else fails, stick with shadow and silver... because of silver's telekinesis and Shadow's Choas Control and Choas Blast) but still... it was great and a perfect story for a waste of time in a good way... no offense, i'm not the guy who'll reject hard and long stories... but sadly i'm a 3Ds only member... so i can't upload anything... atleast i have a place to store ALL of my favorite fanfictions at... and to be honest, this is one of the most creative storys i've ever read...
Cesium Amber chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You wanna know something?

YOU are the reason I'm an FMA fan. Thanks for that. :3
Coleman Brooks chapter 9 . 4/29/2014
Best FMA and Sonic the Hedgehog crossover despise the fact that your using the classic version of Sonic and the Brotherhood FMA, but man I can't stop reading it once I do
DustierKestrel chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
This is getting better every moment.! I love the threat Winry made to Edward.
FireDragonX23 chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
Good chapter
Omegamorph chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Don't know how the Penders deal worked out, but think fan-works are still safe. Still, the guy does still seem a bit anal about it. Rather than being flattered his first reaction is usually asking them to cite him and give credit before anything. Anyways, I'm liking how the Mobius peeps gotta adjust to different rules and showing where all the separated parties are ending up. Should have expected Winry to like Bunnie best, but I just can't imagine a SATAM style Robotnik outfit on her petite frame like Sonic can. XD I also liked it how you mentioned that Bunnie probably has growing feelings for Ant at this point while noting this takes place before they hooked up in issue 46. Kinda wonder how Geoff in particular feels about a world practically run by those resembling Overlanders. Robotnik's bound to make trouble teamed up with the Homunculi's boss. Can only assume she's still in her older body at this point in time. Scourge possibly teaming up with Greed also perks my interest due to having similar personality traits, not to mention matching teeth.
NebulaXYZ chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Great work! Can't wait for next