Reviews for Speeding Alchemist
FireDragonX23 chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
Oh boy here we go. I see you're going more au territory because if remember correctly that the whole sonic comic universe was created after a war with a aliens species.
Omegamorph chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Dang. Didn’t realize that Greed’s survival means having someone privy to most the big reveals for the series. Also forgot all about the Book of Myths waaaaay back in some of Knuckles’ earlier stories. Also starting to see some of the recent fan complaints in hindsight of the way Guardians raise their kids. That aside, pretty heavy story in regards to the Mobius connection. I’ll honestly take it over that Xorda stuff later in the comic.
nightmaster000 chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
Spectacular chapter. We learned more about the mysterious origins of the Mobians. Can't wait to find out more.
Hazlov2004 chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
Another chapter well done
KingSora3 chapter 14 . 11/7/2016
No! No! No! Aw man! I was getting really excited to! I have to know more of what happened and what those creatures were! Dude in all seriousness, this is an amazing awesome fic! I really loved how you explain the origins of the Mobians and Sonic and the Gangs reaction about it! I cannot wait for this next chapter to come out soon! Thanks a lot for updating this story! See you then and have a great day!
gwencarson126 chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
Teacher is awesome super scary oh man I was laughing hard
elrics were so scared haha
gwencarson126 chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
OMG EGGMAN CAN DO ALCHEMY OH MAN OMG OMG OMG
LOVE THIS FANFICTION IT IS THE BEST
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
LOVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND FMA
richardt986 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
i look forward to the rest.
FireDragonX23 chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Well fuck Eggman can do alchemy now. This is going to be a problem in the future most likely.
Omegamorph chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Worth the wait as usual. Kinda does make sense that Scourge would be as bad as water as Sonic is, but I like how Ed notes he's making too much of an effort to be set apart. Forgot all about Naugas' possession and his ability to crystalize his servants. Great that Greed actually managed to live this time around and the plot thickens with Botnik learning alchemy. Back to Naugas' team its very nostalgic to see characters who for a long while have been killed off (or these days retconned away) back in the saddle. Great fight scenes all around.
nightmaster000 chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Another awesome chapter.

So didn't expect to see Buccaneer. Will we see more characters and stuff from Brotherhood appear?

Look's like Robotnik has taken up a new hobby in Alchemy. What new tricks and plans will he come up using his new talent.
Hazlov2004 chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Another awesome chapter
K.T. Stone chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I loved the story my two fav characters battle
thank-you out of the bottom of my heart!
crossoverfanatic chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
i think you should do a chapter were the mobians find out about shou tucker.
nightmaster000 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Another awesome chapter. Please keep up the great work. :)