Reviews for Speeding Alchemist
nightmaster000 chapter 20 . 9/29/2019
Awesome chapter and work. :)
FireDragonX23 chapter 20 . 9/1/2019
Let’s see how Edward is going to save Sally’s dad. If he can that is.
Omegamorph chapter 20 . 7/6/2019
Wow, yeah that did take up a whole page. Yeah~ sorry if I seem critical, but I usually save the large rants for journals/blogs and the like.

As for the situation, I don’t know the whole deal, so I don’t know what to think. I’m a big fan of Vic and met him in person. To me, it just sounds like he got too “European” in showing appreciation to fans and it got blown out of proportion, but again I don’t know the whole details.

Also I used to love that panel where Olivia scares the crap out of Ed with the bear image behind her. Its right up there with the “oni” next to a smiling Winry when she heard he broke his Automail YET AGAIN. Also which chapter did Ed find out about King Max's situation again?
Hazlov chapter 20 . 7/5/2019
Your story is good :)
DB-20 chapter 20 . 7/5/2019
I honestly still think Vic didn't sexual harass his fans, but what I know I stop listening to the whole thing and I'm always a gray area person meaning I like to stay away from anything about the support/against thing
chaosshadow19 chapter 3 . 4/12/2019
Archie Sonic characters are treated like fodder and mindless idiots here

While Full metal Alchemist characters are wanked to hell.

Eggman has robotocized people who can regenerate before. List would be no different.

Roboticization works by modifying the cells, not destroying them.

This is just lazy writing. Its an over glorified bashing fanfic on Sonic the Hedgehog.
FireDragonX23 chapter 19 . 11/4/2018
Oh damn that was a big cliffhanger you just left us on.
nightmaster000 chapter 19 . 11/2/2018
Another brilliant and very enjoyable story. :)
Omegamorph chapter 19 . 10/26/2018
Well this one's emotional of course. That aside, great as always seeing two of my favorites couples getting a moment.

Also, I by no means trust that arm. Heck, its likely programmed to strangle Sonic at a moment's notice.

Gotta feeling Dante will look drastically different if she's body jumping that much. I also forgot Swatbots were programmed to show fear at times ways back. But yes, plot is overall thickening right now.
Krypto Saiyan Primal-X chapter 19 . 10/26/2018
ENERJAK?! Damn it, where's Mammoth Mogul when you need him?!

If there's not just at least one set of 7 Chaos Emeralds here, then Enerjak would kill everyone.
But now that Ed and the other State Alchemist are going to North i'm hyped to see Olivier Armstrong! But if you include Xing too, i would be happy cuz Ling Yao, Fu, Lan Fan, Mei Chang and Xiao Mei would appear too!

But now i wonder what has Dante and the other Homunculi up too, cuz with Sonic and co, Robotnik and now Enerjak, Dante woul istead of taking a Philosopher's Stone, she would take a chaos emerald...which is Worse!

Anyway good chapter and i'm hyped now!
FireDragonX23 chapter 18 . 6/22/2018
We all know Sonic fine but the question is that if Elicia is going to tell anyone about them
Omegamorph chapter 18 . 6/5/2018
Well that was brief. Also, they're likely glad that they're not asking for the Brotherhood/Manga version of Selim.
nightmaster000 chapter 18 . 6/5/2018
Another brilliant and epic chapter. :)
DB-19 chapter 18 . 6/5/2018
Miss having the long ones
DB-19 chapter 17 . 3/29/2018
I love this and I love the part when Ed said "YOU BASTARDS, YOU KILL WINRY" that sounds like a South Park reference of Kenny getting killed