Reviews for Speeding Alchemist
gwencarson126 chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
Teacher is awesome super scary oh man I was laughing hard
elrics were so scared haha
gwencarson126 chapter 13 . 5/15/2016
OMG EGGMAN CAN DO ALCHEMY OH MAN OMG OMG OMG
LOVE THIS FANFICTION IT IS THE BEST
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
REALLY WANT TO READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
LOVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG AND FMA
richardt986 chapter 13 . 5/14/2016
i look forward to the rest.
FireDragonX23 chapter 13 . 5/9/2016
Well fuck Eggman can do alchemy now. This is going to be a problem in the future most likely.
Omegamorph chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Worth the wait as usual. Kinda does make sense that Scourge would be as bad as water as Sonic is, but I like how Ed notes he's making too much of an effort to be set apart. Forgot all about Naugas' possession and his ability to crystalize his servants. Great that Greed actually managed to live this time around and the plot thickens with Botnik learning alchemy. Back to Naugas' team its very nostalgic to see characters who for a long while have been killed off (or these days retconned away) back in the saddle. Great fight scenes all around.
nightmaster000 chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Another awesome chapter.

So didn't expect to see Buccaneer. Will we see more characters and stuff from Brotherhood appear?

Look's like Robotnik has taken up a new hobby in Alchemy. What new tricks and plans will he come up using his new talent.
Hazlov chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Another awesome chapter
K.T. Stone chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
I loved the story my two fav characters battle
thank-you out of the bottom of my heart!
crossoverfanatic chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
i think you should do a chapter were the mobians find out about shou tucker.
nightmaster000 chapter 12 . 12/16/2015
Another awesome chapter. Please keep up the great work. :)
Lone Gundam chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
If the Mobians think things are bad now, they are going to be very unprepared for what happens later. Something tells me they will be suffering various degrees of PTSD once their journey in Amestris is over.
FireDragonX23 chapter 12 . 10/2/2015
Good chapter
Omegamorph chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
Cool to see something ne from you, but I'm curious on just what that one show you mentioned finishing up was. Things certainly seem to be getting closer to the darker territory of the 03 series, which may or may not have the FF at a loss. Not to mention Botnik is worming his way int the government and Team Sonic may unknowingly meet his collaborator soon. Also some nice black humor regarding the whole furry/carnivore confusion between races. Looking forward to see more of how Greed and Scourge hit it off.
Hazlov chapter 12 . 9/29/2015
YES YOUR BACK! and with a chapter :) good job
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
You have some spelling errors in this chapter. But, this story is still awesome. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Love the way you write , by the way. Makes the story sound great. Just get those little bits fixed.

~G.S