Reviews for Speeding Alchemist
nightmaster000 chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
Great chapter.
Cardinel chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Just out of curiousity, will Isaac Mcdougall a role in the future again as he did in brotherhood?
SonAshleyandIvy chapter 9 . 2/17/2014
This is AWESOME! plain and simple. 1 problem though. Ed lost his arm and it says he transmuted a "six-shooter".
SonAshleyandIvy chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
OHMIGAWD! DUEL ANIMALS! FRIGGING YU-GI-OH SHIT IS GOING DOWN HERE!
darksith8 chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
Love the story I had my doubts when it was recommended to me by a friend. But I really enjoy the story. I hope you update it soon :)

On a side note, I have started to re-watch Full Metal Alchemist 03/brotherhood. And Sonic the hedgehog SatAM, mainly because of this story.
NebulaXYZ chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
AMAZING. Hope you get a job soon. Good luck
Omegamorph chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Quit the set of revelations moving the action over into the FMA verse. I just noticed that Dimitri's origin story kinda does seem like something that fits FMA with the whole "experimenting with things not meant to be tampered with" theme going on. Its also cool to see old elements like Vector speaking ebonics and Knuckles picking a fight with Sonic every few seconds. I somewhat like Ed's reactions to the island inhabitants since aussie critters like Echidnas likely aren't around Central. I can get a goo image of how much Knuckles' punch hurt from Ed's end. What's funny is that Knuckles currently has Mustang's VA these days, so I'm not the least bit surprised they don't get along. I can only image what it would be like if Ed and Al met Omega, since Vic is voicing him lately. That was also a good call forward to recent stuff with the "energy drink" line, but I surely didn't expect Scourge to get an early version of his origin story for this fic. o.o
Team Sonic Forever 4910 chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Just finish reading your fanfic form what you wrote so far and it's the best Fullmetal Alchemist and Sonic the Hedgehog I read so far from these crossevers. Please continue I'll see you in the next update. Bye.

-Team Sonic Forever 4910
nightmaster000 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Great story. Looking forward to reading future chapters.
SonicCrazyGal chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
Really cool! hope you update soon.
FireDragonX23 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Good chapter
Omegamorph chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Love seeing some of the old school elements regarding Angel Island. Some that come to mind are the presence of the former guardians, Knuckles always able to find Espio, Charmy's pocket size, and Knuckles bad habit of getting into fights with everyone he meets.

Had a good feeling Sally was Envy the first time around and I especially like how you used the handshake like that one SATAM episode. Also cool to see Crocbot. Geoff facing off with him sort of reminded me of the tank battle from MGS1. Too bad it ended anticlimatically. I also like how the Northamer continent is acknowledged like in the recent stuff.

Always did particularly like the Flying Battery zone. I anticipated most of the bosses and obstacles appearing. I've always particularly liked the Teknosqueaks. Also liked the used of Rotor's tech skill at the beginning with the virus. On another note, Athair's point about the FMA world being linked before the Walkers seems to be some acknowledgement on Mobius formerly being Earth.

BTW, did you hear about all that recent BS on how elements of the Knuckles comic aren't allowed to appear in the recent issues for a while due to legal crap with Ken Penders? Its really got me steamed up, but I hope the problem gets resolved eventually.
tickout chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
i am lost.
no, its not the writing, but all i know is ive watched the sonic anime and the FMA brotherhood one, and heard about the first. since ive read all of it and still managed to enjoy it despite knowing absolutley nothing, that shows how good its written. im sorry for grammer and spelling errors, and i wish you the best luck in continuing.
Sinbreaker chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
.3. ...Is it wrong to root for the wrong side? I mean, just Envy. I lvoe my crossdressing palmtree! XD LOVE HIM!

OMG I love this story so much and you need to continue! plz! Oh, and so far this seems to be the main battle fo the story, if so I guess then Dimitri, or Enerjak whoever you want to call him won't be appearing. If he does, pfff I love this story forever. ;W;
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Okay... NOT COOL! Hurry up and update!
64 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »