Reviews for Love the Way You Lie
Numbuh361 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
i love your story! its named ART! wish u do more!
Withered White Rose chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
that was... was... pure poetry. utter sensual beauty! perfection. insanity and loyalty and reality and love. I adore it. thank you for writing it.
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Gosh, it's such a dark story. But very well-written!
buddygirl1004 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Great story!

The Quads
UnactiveAccount-ActingArchive chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Not gonna lie, you write some of the best 362x274 storys ever. Now that I got that out of my system, this fic was awesomely twisted and dark, but romantic and perfect. I love and write for this couple but I'm no where near your level of ability. I praise you and this fic. Not only was it dynamic but it was also well paced and well written. In all of your fics about this couple you manage to capture every emotion and action perfectly, like a photograph. You never cease to amaze me. Keep writing, especially for this couple, the last last part being a suggestion.
tmcala chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Honestly, this was so good I don't even know what to say. The relationship was so complex and dynamic and believable. Awesome work, seriously.
ryt-'nd-Run13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
These two are the only characters in the KND that could be perfect for this fic…who knew that you could make domestic violence and tons of angst sound good to my ears… Love the oxymoron idioms, it made me once again love the dark side of romance. Masochistic, sadistic and a tad bit romantic…. That was a freaking HOT and cool story.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/18/2010