Reviews for Digimon Miracles
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Good chapter as always, keep up the good work.

I liked that triva bit at the end, that was really cool to be honest. I like that soccer is involved so much lol Might be because I'm a football player myself over here but...ah who cares, it's s'all good. Keep up the good work.
Something dictionary related chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
I've seen another story with a veemon with red stripes. Is that a sub-sub-species?

Will there be any eventual crossover with 01 or any seeds for 02?

To answer your question you gave someone else on Diaboromon, it was left over from the film.

Also, were Rinji and Mai hiding something? Good story so far.
RazenX chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Good chapter. Nice way to justify the end of the fight, with the sudden evolution, and the fact that shoutmon helped was nice also. Nice to know Rinji and Mai are atleast a little grateful, and overall as nice way to end the arc. Can't wait for more-X
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Please PM me if you write another digimon story like this!
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
Overall, this has been a nice arc. Full of action and emotion. Hehe. That last part rhymed.

Finally, Veemon evolves. Nice choice going for the Veedramon evolution line. I prefer Veedramon over X-Veemon anyways.

That's right, Seishirou does not really like to give commands to others except Dracomon. Good job on not making him look too bad.

Will the next arc gradually shift to the Digital World or will the Real World remain the setting? Either way, I'm sure you'll do a good job. No pressure. Hehehe.

I really hope that Hiroto gradually attempts to acquaint himself with Seishirou. Like you said, Hiroto does not dislike Seishirou, he was just confused why his friends would choose Seishirou over him. Now that he has gotten his friends back, there's nothing stopping him from trying to bring Seishirou out of his shell.

Update soon.
yukihime211 chapter 14 . 2/19/2011
Oh my. How will his siblings react? Lol. I think I have an idea. Great chapter. -
RazenX chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
Good chapter. It was nice to see his friends reach out to him, and how we reacts about Seishorou. Also you did a good job with the scene in the beginning (he probably will be a digidestined somehow.) The only thing I would say is you are starting to make Veemon and Hiroto to overpowered (taking a mega on is pushing it.) Seeing a character become near god-like kills the suspense of the fighting. Can't wait for the next one, especially how his family reacts-X
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
I do find a normal human and a Rookie Digimon taking on a Digimon that took Omnimon to bring it down a bit unrealistic. You described the action really well though.
James95 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
O.M.G. That was actuaally pretty good, so now the family know. I bet he's thinking "Oh holy mother " because that would be what would run through my mind. Can't wait for the conclusion and more OCS.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
this was a good chapter

Diaboromon Just two words awesome stuff

How are you going to delete him?

And one more thing, is veemon going to veedramon or Exveemon in this story
mr.myxsiple chapter 14 . 2/17/2011
2 words: Oooohhhh Crap.
The Silent Insomniac chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
First thing I want to clarify is that my review is no way a flame. I find your story interesting, but in need of improvements with respect to the writing and other "technical aspects" as I've ID'd in the previous review. Ever dealt with actual, constructive criticism before? XDDDD (that was a serious question btw)

Anyway, the reason why I misconstrued your confusion on levels is the fact this takes place in the Adventure universe, where there really *is* a power system. It would've been different if your story took place in the Xros Wars universe, but this is Adventure. It took *Omegamon* to permanently kill Diablomon in the movie. A duo like Hiroto Veemon won't be enough to even make him run away... not unless Hiroto is godlike in power (then again, you have Vee literally making Diablomon fly so that kinda makes that counterargument moot lol)

Oh, not the digisoul? DAMN. So much for my speculation. And yes, I took note of your "next time".

Anyway, sure, I can give you some advice. Just send me a PM.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 14 . 2/16/2011
Hmm..., I see. The 'yang' part of Seishirou does not want the team to burn themselves out by training for long hours. However, the 'yin' part of Seishirou compensates this by increasing the intensity of the training in those four hours.

Diaboromon, huh? Okay, it is starting to get a bit too unrealistic. If you plan on making Diaboromon get deleted, at least make Veemon evolve or maybe make reinforcements arrive. It's your story though.

My, oh my, looks like the cat's out of the bag. Perhaps defeating Diaboromon would change Rinji and Mai's perception of Hiroto.

Update soon.

~Tendou Souji~
The Silent Insomniac chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Okay, so I read your story straight from chapter one. And... this takes place between Adventure and Zero Two?

I've noticed you seemed to have some general confusion regarding levels. Generally anything above Champion are generally strong enough to wipe out blocks of cities with a single attack, with the highest tranche on the evolution ladder capable of wiping out landscapes straight off the map. That Veemon, Shoutmon, and even your main OC are written to be capable of defeating Ultimates is seriously unbelievable when they could barely handle Cyberdramon. Further research indicates that the digimon Veemon/Shoutmon fought so far, barring the aforesaid Cyberdramon, are in fact below Ultimate, either Champion or Armor types. (So this either questions the knowledge of the characters, or of you, the author.) You may want to refer to the Digimon Wikia or the Digipedia for potential opponents in the future.

Now that I got that out of the way, my next point of attack would be the story itself. I honestly don't know how many OC's you are planning to use, and if anything related to "character development" has been granted to them by either you or their creators. It could be just me, but I'm not really seeing much development in Hiroto, or even Veemon for that matter. (Shoutmon has some degree of it at least ). Your story seems interesting enough, but from what I've seen, I can feel it just needs a liiiiiittttle tweak in the right direction. (BTW, I'm guessing Hiroto has that "DigiSoul" thing TOEI used in Savers for Masaru... is that the source of his ability to fight digimon as well? The narrative always DID refer to a "tingling feeling" whenever that happened. You know you could be mroe descriptive than that... :D Anyway, I'm expecting a very convincing explanation as to why he's the only "special one" so far...)

Moving on to your writing quality, I regret to say your writing skills need improvement. A lot of it. 13 chapters have already covered a lot of ground in terms of plot (I presume you're following a general outline), and I came across several scenes that could've been written well and dragged out fairly enough to develop an emotive atmosphere that awakens something in the readers. Shoutmon's death did not even have a profound impact on me. Neither was the way you described Hiroto being haunted by his premature deletion. I hope you can eventually do something about this

Hope that helps.

master yo chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
yes this pokemon 1991

Good chapter

it is instersting that you made them ran away
102 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »