Reviews for Digimon Miracles
RazenX chapter 13 . 2/13/2011
Welcome back and good chapter. You did a good job focusing on the guilt he was feeling, and the last scene was touching, Can't wait for more-X
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
Hey, been a while :P Really good chapter. Don't worry about action or anything else, it's good to have a chapter like this time to time. I really liked it as usual.
yukihime211 chapter 13 . 2/12/2011
That's true. I thought that was sweet how Shoutmon appeared and gave Hiroto the watch. Very touching. -
RazenX chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Good chapter. Nice to see you elaborate on Hiroto's relationships and how his life works. The fights were great, really showing how different Hiroto is. Can't wait for more-X
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Really sad ending but really well done. Really good chapter, I always love a story with a bit of romance in it. Keep up the excellent work.

I think the reason you find my Oc easy to write is because I tried to flesh him as much as possible, but I think used a lot of cliche elements so it seems like he's a fairly simple character. Something along those lines maybe, you probably do the best job of writing him though out of a lot of people I've seen use him.
master yo chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
epic chapter drake just destory his frist digimon

you did put the most awesome digimon and the strongest on the main charter

drake ren is back yay
yukihime211 chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
Wow. That was shocking ending to the chapter. Shoutmon sacrificed himself for the sake of Veemon.
James95 chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Poor Shoutmon. Okay, well O really do like the Lillithmon evoloution but if it isn't possible then Kuzuhamon.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Didn't expect Shoutmon to die so soon. I think there's a high chance he would be revived though.

Hmm..., so now Drake has an Ultimate-level Digimon as his partner. Cyberdramon is a nice choice.

Maybe Veemon and Dorumon would evolve as a result of the trauma from witnessing Shoutmon die in front of their eyes.

Either that or they shall be saved by Will, Kiyomi or Seishirou. Whatever.

Keep up the good work and good luck in school.
Dowski chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Oh no! Not Shoutmon! Maybe my OC can kinda, pull him back together? Can't wait to read more. Been a little dead on here lately.
RazenX chapter 11 . 12/30/2010
Good chapter. I think you do a great job of focusing in on Hiroto, especially through the 1st person format. This works great for setting up Road to Victory. The chapter was great. can't wait for more-X
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
Thanks for using my Oc, I really enjoy seeing other writers use him and see what they do with him. I can't quite figure out who the spy is, but I'm going to assume someone that is an enemy to the team? Keep up the good work.
James95 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Wow, nicw. I've always been creeped out by Infermon, ever since I was six when I watched the movie. Anyways is the spy one of Hiroto's siblings or one of my OCs? Maybe a previous digidestined. It would be cool if the previous digidestined trained the current ones.
yukihime211 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Um...Yuki? Probably got it wrong. Or maybe one of his friends?
yukihime211 chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Yay. - Sorcerymon. Lol. Poor V-mon.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »