Reviews for Digimon Miracles
Elegon chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
The spy is my OC! ISN'T IT! I know it is! It has to be! Anywho, I feel Hiroto's pain, sisters (and siblings in general) are evil creatures in disguise! Seriouslu can't wait for the next chapter!
mr.myxsiple chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Damn I hate Yuki.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Yes, the Agulator is from Ultraman Gaia. I just love the way it functions. Of course, Seishirou won't call it Agulator. How about D-X? If you can think of a better name, then great.

Great chapter. Another Digidestined enters the fray. I too am wondering why they keep fighting Ultimate Digimon. Hmm...

Regardless of your reasons for doing so, keep it up.

pokemon fan 1991 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
alsome chapter once again and shoutmon is alsome today I and you introduce the x loader. where did shoutmon got anyway? is digixros coming
Elegon chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
I love the new chapter! I love the way you introduce the new characters! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while! I can't wait to see the next chapter! I already love the story! I can't wait to see what you have in store!
RazenX chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Good chapters. The fights are good and the descriptions of Hiroto's emotions are well done. i like how you are making him bond differently with each digidestined. Can't wait for more-X
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Really good chapter. Reading this is becoming part of my daily routine alongside writing my own lol. I'm going to guess that the shadow that was spying Hiratio was either a Digimon or another Digidestined. Maybe someone scouting to see what danger there is? Or assessing the situation before doing something?
master yo chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
alsome chapter
James95 chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Aww, I like Wizardmon and his subspecies. Please don't kill him off like they always do with Wizardmon and Leomon.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Hmm... I find it a bit odd that a Virus-type Digimon can digivolve into a Vaccine-type but whatever.

Nice chapter again. When will Hiroto get a digivice? Maybe he'll manufacture one? Hmm...

Also, could you have a scene where Seishirou makes a new device and transfers all the functions of his D-3 into the new device? If you want to know what it looks like, just google Agulator and see the images.

If not, then it's fine.

yukihime211 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
lol. Afromon. At least Hiroto has a couple of new friends to back him up. -
James95 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
You know, this was actually quite funny and Allomon does look like a native American Dino. Can't wait to see my OCs, what if one of them set them up?
NovelistOfTheSky chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Really enjoying this story. I keep trying to guess how you'll introduce my oc or any other oc but you keep surprsing me with your ideas. I really like where you're going with this. Keep up the great work.
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Good chapter. The three OCs of the current Digidestined has conquered their first obstacle.

Can't wait for Shoutmon, Dorumon and Veemon to interact with Dracomon.

master yo chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
when is drake coming back and who making all these digimon appear in the real world.

well Drake appear when the next digimon attack
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »