Reviews for Digimon Miracles
Dowski chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Very good so far, and I hope you'll use my OC a bit. He can still be around 17ish if you want, and he can just be a support character. He's kinda supposed to be outside of time-space after he gains his full power, so it would be possible for him to come help. Healing is his specialty, but with a Ultimate as a partner, he could be very problematic for people causing trouble. He's good tho, so don't try to change that :P Can't wait to read more!
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Nice chapter. I feel rather sorry for Hiroto but somewhat respect him for putting with his family's attitude.

Veemon's battle with Airdramon was good. Just comes to show that forms do not matter. If one has the will to protect what he holds dear, he or she can accomplish great things.

As for how my OC shall be introduced into the fray, I'll PM you.
yukihime211 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Quick updates. - Lol. It was funny how everyone was treating Veemon like he was a stuffed animal or a pet. Yuki deserved losing the match. _ That's sweet. - As for how Hiroto meets Kiyomi...I leave that up to you. -
RazenX chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Good chapter. It showed his first digimon battle, which was good and it showed how his family isn't getting him done. This is pretty good so far. Can't wait for more-X

P.S. I think you said in Road to Victory that some of the OCs were the original digidestined, which I assume you mean are the people who came before 01. If so, I'd like my OC to be the original digidestined of Knowledge.
pokemon fan 1991 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
good story so far can you make my charter in a chapter as a villan please

P.S his main digimon is Shoutmon and xros forms
RazenX chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Good story so far. The characters are interesting, and I like the 1st person view. I also like how you are introducing the OCs for Road to Victory in this one first. Can't wait for more-X
yukihime211 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Can't wait for the next chapter. -
Elegon chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
I was going crazy trying to figure out who that digimon was! I love Gizamon! Renji is so mean to Hiroto! I can't wait for the new chapter!

P.S.: I 3 Veemon!
Kiwami no Sengoku chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
This story has potential. Feel free to use my OC. Just change his age, his personality and Digimon partner are the same.

Why not make my OC the antithesis to Hiroto?
Zero.A chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
OMG is Hiroto from the inazuma 11 series?

Also, your writing is amazing! Your first person views are great!
yukihime211 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I'm really liking the story. - Poor Hiroto, his sister is so mean. _ I think its fine to keep it as first person. Gives a feel for what he's thinking. Can't wait for the next chapter. -
Elegon chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I already love the first chapter! I can't wait for more! Personally, I'm used to reading 3rd-person stories, so it'd be a good change to see you do a 1st-person!
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7