Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I died of laughter! The whole time I was sitting here thinkibg they werr forreal getting hitched and all that ran through my mind was 'What the ever-living f**k? ! She's only 14 and she's getting married? !' Then it was revealed that it was a play and I was like no wonder her Dad didn't blow a gasket lmfao! Loved the story though. Gave me a good laugh.

Jaylonni Love
Jaylonni Love chapter 1 . 6/15/2012

Jaylonni Love
Christella58 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
you fooled me completely! I thought they really were getting married!

Well done!
Sirius I'm Serious chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I was wondering how Serena and Darien were going to get married when she was only 14! I must admit that that ending really did surprise me (although now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense!) Really great job, and I hope that you continue to write stories like this in the future.
SMK chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
This story was awesome! I just posted a fanfic about Serena and Darien's wedding. Be sure to check it out and keep up the good work! :D
hi chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
cute story, I like the end the best it was all an act.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
LOL, great job. Cute story.

-Stef
Nintendo Maximus chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
Don't get me wrong, I support Serena/Darien, but this fanfic's outcome is rather unoriginal. It was already done in an issue of Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog comic books. (Issue 18, to be exact.) Even the title was the same. Toni, you've gotta think of your own plots.
Sakura Masaki chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
very kawaii! Good job! ~sakura~
Dark Strawberry chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Cute. But I don't get it?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Loved it! Write more Serena/Darien romance fics. They're my fav couple.
LOL chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
HA HA HA! LOL! For a while, I though they WERE getting married!
reader chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
That was a good debut. Keep writing!
Anony Miss chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
This is so hilarious! Are you *sure* this is ur 1st fic? ;)