Reviews for Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart
Keira McCluskey chapter 18 . 8/17
THIS GAVE ME SO MEANY FEELS! I almost made me cry multiple times for different reasons. I think this my my new favourite book! :3
Gigi chapter 18 . 8/15
How can a human make me cry over fictional characters? Isn't there a law against that?
Sourdirewolf chapter 1 . 8/13
omg here we go..
*dies a little inside*
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 18 . 8/3
I have discovered that I am an absolute sap for this kind of shit. Thanks.
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 17 . 8/3
WHY CANT YOU JUST LET THEM BE HAPPY
Diana Huntress Pines chapter 6 . 8/2
*sobs quietly*
Zelda Black chapter 18 . 7/31
Is it bad that I cried about five times reading this?

Your writing style is absolutely amazing. This is the first fanfic (from any fandom) that I have ever read that has had no spelling or grammar mistakes. Your writing makes me feel like I'm actually part of the story, and at one point, I could feel the envy of information in my pocket. You're amazing and I look forward to reading your other works.
CheesecakeKittyCat chapter 18 . 7/28
This was fucking beautiful.
RoxaneGS chapter 1 . 7/25
Okay, buckle up.
I became a user JUST to review all of George's stories.
I discovered them only a few years ago and I have absolutely fallen in love with them.
And what kind of person would I be NOT to review this first?
If you're in the Hetalia fandom, then it's almost impossible that you haven't ever heard of this fanfiction.
But for those who haven't read it: Here ya go.
First: This fanfic is better than some of the published books I've read. I've read A LOT of Hetalia fanfiction. And when I mean a lot, I mean a fuck ton.
But this stands out in every way.
Second: George's writing style can break your heart and heal you in the same second. I seriously adore everything about this fic. Everything.
Third: I just want to thank George for writing these stories. I don't know where he is, if he's okay, or what he's doing, but I just want to express my gratitude. I have never, ever read a story before that can make my heart speed up. This was the first time. (The other times were your other stories.)
George, if you ever read this, you're amazing. Thanks.
dempuru chapter 18 . 7/21
I've stayed awake all night just to reas this and literally 0 regretti
dempuru chapter 18 . 7/21
I've seriously never cried at the fanfiction
WELL I GUESS IT'S THE RIGHT TIME BC I'M TEARING AF
I feel so empty right now oh my god now I've never rode fanfic as good as this one
I literally cannot find words for how much I'm in love with this book
Lucy chapter 18 . 7/16
Heyyy just stayed up all night and binge read this from start to finish and I regret nothiiiiiiiing! Thank you thank you thank you! Beautiful, heartbreaking, romantic, thrilling and absolutely ADORABLE. I can't believe the level of emotional fulfillment this fic gave me. Gerita will honestly never be the same in my eyes after reading this. BLESS YOU. YOUR IMAGERY IS STUNNING BTW.
VinniVVicci chapter 14 . 7/15
Im serious. Youre gonna kill me with these feels
4,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »