Reviews for Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart
RealSoraKusanagi chapter 1 . 9/13
I already read we'II meet again like a hundred times and I realllllllyyy want to read this one but I am afraid my heart cant take it cuz everybody said that this story is sadder than WMA.
Sophia Brylewski chapter 18 . 8/25
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING! do I have to say more?
GoddessOfNightmaresAndPain chapter 18 . 8/27
Good Job, my heart lays in broken pieces now. Thanks.
Ace Axe Hillson chapter 1 . 8/23
I don't know if this will ever find it's way to you, I'm sure you were inundated with reviews and comments back in the day. I'm sure this is a part of your life you'd rather not get emails about, but I'm feeling nostalgic so here goes.

I wanted to thank you, George, for your writing here, because it changed me fundamentally as a person. Every once in a while you get into a piece of media and you come out different, and one of mine are your fanfiction for a very stupid anime that I loved as a cringe teen. Do you have any idea how crazy that is!? "I fell in love with reading because of Hermione Granger." "Percy Jackson gave me a love of mythology thats never left" "I love WW2 era stories and history and music because of I was into a weird anime as a kid and this one guy wrote REALLY GOOD FANFIC and I've had Vera Lynn on my goddamn phone ever since."

But I wanted you to know. I wanted you to know this about me, that you seriously changed my life. Like a real author or some shit, with ur /fanfic/. Literally, I'm saying this in hindsight, as an adult, not as some fangirling tween. You were so influential to me, you're something like? 5 years older than me probably? And yet if it were not for you I would not be the person I am today. LET THAT SINK IN BECAUSE IM SURE ITS JUST AS WILD TO YOU AS IT IS TO ME.

Anyway, its been like, 8 years. Jesus Christ. What the hell. I logged onto / to send this to you. Wild. I know you probably look back on your work here with regrets and probably even a little embarrassment. I know I do. (I was the person who asked to use your superhero fic for their film project. Looking back on that conversation is literally the most humiliating thing I still have a record of and I'm deeply deeply sorry for my heteronormative bullshit back then by the way.) But yeah, I felt like I needed to at least try to let you know how much these silly fics are a part of me, and possibly others.

Also thanks to you my fight or flight response was activated at Disneys Epcot center when walking through Germany. Auf Wiedersehen and Lilli Marlane played BACK TO BACK and I couldn't explain to my perfectly normal fucking friends why I was babbling and had to sit down. I'm not even remotely joking that happened and I blame you.

Anyway, thanks.
Ms. Firlings chapter 18 . 8/19
I know you probably don't check this anymore, so I don't know why I'm still writing this but whatever. But your writing is incredible! So if I could get a couple of tips for writing, a general story or a historical one. Thank you!

~M. Firlings
I love this so much :’)
Crafty7angel chapter 18 . 7/31
Love the fic so much! :’)
Igotbeaned chapter 13 . 7/16
I like writing reviews on stories I love
djdjejdjd chapter 1 . 7/11
Its 2018 and this is still probably the most famous and the best fanfiction in the hetalia fandom, to that i applaud you mr devalier
http-hikari chapter 10 . 7/12
lmaooo i hope that olive oil was extra virgin lol
http-hikari chapter 10 . 7/12
I see what you did there, DeValier
Nicoli Alexandre chapter 1 . 6/26
Hello!

I read this fanfic some years ago, and decided to read again. Searching for it, Google says you published the story, is that right? If it is, how can i buy it?

Sorry if i'm completely wrong haha.
Midnightanddaisy chapter 18 . 6/28
So I know you probably won’t read this but if you do I would like to express my feelings about this amazing story. First things first I read things like this A LOT. Probably more than I should but honestly and truly I have not read a better fanfiction or book than this right here. Your writing skills are amazing and I just
wanted to say thanks for putting this out here
for the world to read. This is truly beautiful and inspiring
Sincerely,
WOW
THIS IS...REAALY WELL-WRITTEN LITERATURE ;0;
I CAN SEE THE SCENES AND THE EMOTION AND OH NO IM CRYING
Ludwig-potato chapter 18 . 6/24
I'm a new hetalian and this is 2018- nevermind.
And please, let me say- FANTASTISCH!
Mein gott, such a wonderful story, i can't help but cry and laugh at the same time, gott, Diese Geschichte ist einfach wunderschön! Gute Arbeit, George! *cries* i hope you can see my comment soon!

Regards,
Just call me whatever you want.
4,709 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »