Reviews for Auf Wiedersehen, Sweetheart
Hjghh chapter 6 . 6/13
okay wow, I know im very late to read this story, but ohmygod I am so glad I did. when Ludwig confessed his love I felt my heart stop, it was just too perfect. like it was both very obvious that they adored each other but the way you wrote it was 10x better.
Lionitis chapter 1 . 6/15
I just got fucked up by Roderich being in a camp. why why why
sutcliff senpai chapter 1 . 6/14
LORD DeVALIER HAS GRANTED US WITH CROPS OF ANOTHER BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN STORY. FEELS ARE PLENTIFUL AND TEARS ARE IN FULL FORCE. EVERYTHING IS ANGST
Kyudama chapter 17 . 6/4
More like Auf Wiedersehen, my heart
LyingMonsters chapter 18 . 6/2
You’re probably never going to see this, but if you ever do, I just want to thank you for writing. I apologize for not having the sufficient words to express my gratitude. Thank you, George deValier. You’ve done so much.
NoMeLlamoAlfred chapter 17 . 5/31
Aww, love this story! Is cute
Ninja chapter 18 . 5/24
This fanfiction made me laugh and cry. It was so good! Now I want to learn German and Italian. Lol.
randomfandomboredom chapter 1 . 5/24
2nd time reading this and I still love every bit of it
PrincessMerodii chapter 8 . 5/19
I now understand why this is such a famous fic
Ivan Braginsky chapter 3 . 5/16
I HATE BUT LOVE THIS AT THE SAME TIME! THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN AND IT IS PLAYING AT MY HEARTSTRINGS SO MUCH! THE GAYNESS IS SO VERY STRONG! LMAO
Mono the avacodo chapter 18 . 5/11
If you listen to ephemeral flowers while reading the last few chapters it's fucks you up
Mono the avacodo chapter 18 . 5/10
I'm not even exaggerating. I cried multiple times reading this. FUCKING ART!
THAT•WAS•AWESOME !;
The best fanfiction I ever read!
MarzTigs chapter 18 . 5/8
Damn I haven’t cried this much over anything in a long time, I love this so much and not just because of its ties to hetalia but it’s just beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing thisI’m emotionally traumatised but worth it
sinna2001 chapter 18 . 5/4
This was not what I thought it was going to be but I do not regret reading it. I cried, properly more than necessary but I also smiled and laughed while reading this. The sad moments balanced out by the good. It is funny how you can fall in love with people that does not even exist, how their happiness can mean so much to you but it is worth it because somethings are worth the risk.

I just really loved this and I think that this will stay with me for a long time.
4,694 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »