Reviews for Dig Deeper
USNeshama chapter 2 . 1/6
This story is very cool too.
Jaz22 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Great story! I've really enjoyed these literary lessons and the parallels you've pulled from them. Very insightful-nicely done!

Jaz
Morrolan chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Is good.
Stealth Dragon chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Okay, I liked this. I didn't think I would at first since I'm not a fan of Peter-as-all-knowing-father-figure trying to get Neal to reform through various lessons and means of absolute control. But your story handled it very well. There were consequences to Peter's method that he hadn't foreseen, making Peter doubt what he was doing. This made both Peter and his method very real and very human to me, and I'm a major sucker for such things.

And I really liked that Neal wasn't just like Tom Sawyer. In some ways, Neal is, but in other ways he isn't. As you said in your story, Tom is selfish, while Neal is a survivor.

Well done :D
georgiamomma123 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Very good, I like the use of the classic book and the lesson gleamed from it. Keep writing.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Good, Different, it seems AU, is it AU? :D I likeeyyy _! ~Nayah
govgal chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
Nice ending.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Pleeeeessshhh, updatttteee! :D ~Nayah
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
lol Peter making Neal to a book report made me laugh, (I thought at first it was an AU) and it was sweet too how Neal so wanted Peter's aprooval. The NCIS reference wasn't that microscopic, but probably just because Twisted Sister is one of my favorite episodes. McGee's little sister Sarah likes her pizza the same way as Mozz :)
jump4joy13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
He he...just like Sarah's pizza. :P NCIS and White Collar are my obsessions too. Great story...so funny and gotta love the NCIS reference.
Stroma chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Very good.
govgal chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Very interesting scenario. I like it!
collarchick chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love it! Mozzie in such a panic and now turning professorial... delightful!
fanfiction-freak chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Cheeseless, peanut butter, and pickles! Just like McGee's sister Sarah! Loved that!