Reviews for Of No Value
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
what happens
SneverusSnapers chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
First and only story by the looks of it. Shame. ;)

I relaly enjoyed it, well done. I honestly expected more of the tracey beaker stuff because it's so popular, but hey, that's probably because it's for younger kids really and you're not allowed an account on here until you're 12. But still, expected more than 1 story. Maybe I'll add to it some time if I can muster the effort. ;)
Hoehomi-Chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It's a nice beginning. You have a great writing style, and really explain things the way your character would. I think you should end the chapter on a more satisfactory note, though, at the moment it sounds too abrupt.

FEEL PROUD! You have the only Tracy Beaker story! XD.
Fartickles chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
your story is good but it doesnt really sound as the it is being told from tracy's point of view, it lacks her bouncy,lively character. Tracy was considered a bully at her school and everyone payed attention to her as she was loud and noisy.
PenFreaken chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Looks like your the only one who has done a tracy beaker fanfic, well i tell you this that is good and you should keep uploading, obvs there are some lets downs but let face it we cant really judge it becuase theres only one up here
bilbro slaggings chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
i like this story but didnt get muuch information on the character, but to be honest its a bit boring to begin with
mebelucy chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is really good so far but I see you havent updated in ages so please update soon :)
Black Queen 13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is really good! Only criticism I have is that there isn't more of it. The sooner you get more up the better and I hope you won't mind if I have a go too. Keep it up
MeganJane chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hey, this is good! You should carry it on. I'm actually excited to see what happens next! CARRY THIS ON. You have potential.
ForeverScribbles chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
This is really good- I've wanted to write a Tracy Beaker Fanfic for ages but I kept looking on TV Shows! I came across this and it's amazing, well done!