Reviews for Total Eclipse
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
AWESOMEEEEE
NavigatorNami55 chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
These two stories warmed my heart. I love the pairing. I'm planing on writing one with them. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up
ShouRi015 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful.
Darkened Temptations chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
1. You are the most amazing writer I've found on here! :) I couldn't stop reading the story until I was done! 2. I love, Love, LOVE the ending! 3. I would totally love it if you did write the SasuNaru story! 4. Please don't stop writing!
You're new adoring fan, Darkened Temptations
HimeKimmyKay chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Loved the story! Especially the first part. The ending though seemed a bit rushed and not very planned out :/ also the secon part of the story seemed to be a little unorganized and all over the place, a lot of things I feel also were unexplained. A few spelling and wording errors but other than that it was awesome! Unread it in two days! I would actually love to be able to speak with you because I like to write stories the same way with a touch of things from our world! If your intrested in chatting send me a pm! _
ilovetimbits chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
very nice the time skip edges me but all in all i love the story
gaarafangirl54 chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
This story made me go crazy with emotions! The love triangle, the secret sasori had, EVERYTHING! I teared up at the end when Gaara finally got Sakura. Happy ending do come true, this was a amazing story. Thank you for writing it. 3
ShinoCoolGaaraAwesome chapter 25 . 2/8/2012
So much drama, so many plot twists! Nice ending btw...at first I thought you were going to have her end up single with how things were going at the end of the last chapter...glad I read the epilogue! :D Overall, amazing story!
The Killer Of Galactus chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
" You know you're really beautiful Sakura." Gaara was staring at her lovingly. I like it when guys are after girls and I can imagine a guy staring at me lovingly not full of lust but lovingly
WhiteLaceLily chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
I have to say great story so far :) i know the perfect song to got with it too. :3 'The Reason by Hoobastank' fits perfectly X3
mental-bunny-girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
you know i find this fun, i read this one before i read the first one.

it was a big suprise, the first doesn't even remind me of this one.
Sempiternally chapter 25 . 6/9/2011
I absolutely loved your story!

It was AMAZING! I really enjoyed this, AND I really enjoyed reading Starless Night.

Anyway; this my friend, has made it's way on to my favourites list.

Good job!
shika-kun506 chapter 25 . 4/28/2011
So, this and starless night were AMAZING, i couldn't tear myself away from them! Thank you so much for writing them! I didn't know starless night had a sequel at first and i FLIPPED when i found it! So glad it did! I love the ending ) Great job!
blackcat8794 chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
I justread both your stories and they were awesome.I loved this ending to Total Eclipseit was just soooo cute ]
Flooded Minds chapter 25 . 4/19/2011
I read the whole thing, and surprisingly I found out that I really loved how keiko can adapt to her daughters ever-changing boyfriends so fast..! Oh yeah in starless night, in one of the beginning chapters like where sakura and gaara were starting to get to know each other, you kinda confused me when you put typed in Hinata when it was clearly and mainly talking about Sakura and Gaara.