Reviews for Total Eclipse

beST STORIES EVER!
KingCrab-5D's-RivalGIII chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
AWESOMEEEEE
NavigatorNami55 chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
These two stories warmed my heart. I love the pairing. I'm planing on writing one with them. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up
ShouRi015 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful.
Darkened Temptations chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
1. You are the most amazing writer I've found on here! :) I couldn't stop reading the story until I was done! 2. I love, Love, LOVE the ending! 3. I would totally love it if you did write the SasuNaru story! 4. Please don't stop writing!
You're new adoring fan, Darkened Temptations
HimeKimmyKay chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Loved the story! Especially the first part. The ending though seemed a bit rushed and not very planned out :/ also the secon part of the story seemed to be a little unorganized and all over the place, a lot of things I feel also were unexplained. A few spelling and wording errors but other than that it was awesome! Unread it in two days! I would actually love to be able to speak with you because I like to write stories the same way with a touch of things from our world! If your intrested in chatting send me a pm! _
ilovetimbits chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
very nice the time skip edges me but all in all i love the story
gaarafangirl54 chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
This story made me go crazy with emotions! The love triangle, the secret sasori had, EVERYTHING! I teared up at the end when Gaara finally got Sakura. Happy ending do come true, this was a amazing story. Thank you for writing it. 3
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 25 . 2/8/2012
So much drama, so many plot twists! Nice ending btw...at first I thought you were going to have her end up single with how things were going at the end of the last chapter...glad I read the epilogue! :D Overall, amazing story!
The Killer Of Galactus chapter 16 . 1/18/2012
" You know you're really beautiful Sakura." Gaara was staring at her lovingly. I like it when guys are after girls and I can imagine a guy staring at me lovingly not full of lust but lovingly
WhiteLaceLily chapter 11 . 9/25/2011
I have to say great story so far :) i know the perfect song to got with it too. :3 'The Reason by Hoobastank' fits perfectly X3
mental-bunny-girl chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
you know i find this fun, i read this one before i read the first one.

it was a big suprise, the first doesn't even remind me of this one.
Sempiternally chapter 25 . 6/9/2011
I absolutely loved your story!

It was AMAZING! I really enjoyed this, AND I really enjoyed reading Starless Night.

Anyway; this my friend, has made it's way on to my favourites list.

Good job!
shika-kun506 chapter 25 . 4/28/2011
So, this and starless night were AMAZING, i couldn't tear myself away from them! Thank you so much for writing them! I didn't know starless night had a sequel at first and i FLIPPED when i found it! So glad it did! I love the ending ) Great job!
blackcat8794 chapter 25 . 4/22/2011
I justread both your stories and they were awesome.I loved this ending to Total Eclipseit was just soooo cute ]