Reviews for Total Eclipse
jacpin2002 chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
Excellent story. Loved it. Glad it worked out for Gaasaku. It would be awesome if the baby turned out to be fathered by gaara sperm. Lol.
jacpin2002 chapter 19 . 10/17/2017
Sasosaku is my otp, but Gaasaku is a really close second. Why does she have to choose? I say choose both and have one big threesome, except they have to share her between them and they can't be with anyone else.
jacpin2002 chapter 17 . 10/17/2017
Dammit! Now, I am definitely rooting for Sasori!
jacpin2002 chapter 14 . 10/17/2017
I am so in love with Sasori in this. I am half tempted for Sakura to pick him and dump both Gaara and Sai! LOL
jacpin2002 chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
I am loving Sasori and Sakura moments. I can't wait until Gaasaku fall back in love together again.
jacpin2002 chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
I love Sasori in these fics. I always like it when they are related in stories cause I do think they look alike. Might even be cousins. I adore it when they both want to be with Sakura.

I wonder what Gaara is going to do to win Sakura back, cause he sure as hell broke her heart bad. I don't even know how one would even make a come back from that.
Gaasaku4ever chapter 25 . 7/27/2016
Gaara and Sakura loved and lived happily together 4 all eternity
Shurikenyounot chapter 25 . 7/3/2015
-ahem-

beST STORIES EVER!
Major Abigail Whitlock chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
AWESOMEEEEE
NavigatorNami55 chapter 25 . 6/3/2013
These two stories warmed my heart. I love the pairing. I'm planing on writing one with them. You are an amazing writer. Keep it up
ShouRi015 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Beautiful.
Darkened Temptations chapter 25 . 12/17/2012
1. You are the most amazing writer I've found on here! :) I couldn't stop reading the story until I was done! 2. I love, Love, LOVE the ending! 3. I would totally love it if you did write the SasuNaru story! 4. Please don't stop writing!
You're new adoring fan, Darkened Temptations
HimeKimmyKay chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
Loved the story! Especially the first part. The ending though seemed a bit rushed and not very planned out :/ also the secon part of the story seemed to be a little unorganized and all over the place, a lot of things I feel also were unexplained. A few spelling and wording errors but other than that it was awesome! Unread it in two days! I would actually love to be able to speak with you because I like to write stories the same way with a touch of things from our world! If your intrested in chatting send me a pm! _
ilovetimbits chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
very nice the time skip edges me but all in all i love the story
gaarafangirl54 chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
This story made me go crazy with emotions! The love triangle, the secret sasori had, EVERYTHING! I teared up at the end when Gaara finally got Sakura. Happy ending do come true, this was a amazing story. Thank you for writing it. 3