Reviews for The Worst Idea
DrawnToTheRhythm chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Haha I love it! Just what I needed after accidentally reading a Sam/Daniel fic which had no warnings!
contrarymotion chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
the date date may have been the worst idea...but the friend date was hilarious and right on the money. cute story.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was funny. I could never see Sam and Daniel together as a couple and Jack getting upset made it even better.
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Amazing! So funny and good too!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I found that hilarious! I've always loved the friendship that Daniel and Sam share (I am a J/S shipper, but I love the whole family). Thank you for thinking that up! Jack's reaction was priceless.
Chapa'ai-hi chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
wow that was funny, you were true to the characters snd funny at the same time. i liked when daniel said 'you've got a thing that isn't a thing' that made me lol, :D
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
OMG LOL

I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

This was great :)
gatehead81 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Genius :)

Bad ideas make the BEST stories! I love it when smart people do dumb things, and Jack's reaction...classic! God help Daniel if he'd taken things any further. Never in a million years would I have come up with this concept and carried it off with such blistering sucess!

10 out of 10

Single word review: Dynamite!
Noxbait chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Oh my...you totally cracked me up! Loved it. I was a bit uncertain about it and not entirely sure i could see it happening, but by the time Daniel was talking to Jack and (how adorable) Sam was talking to Teal'c and Janet, I could totally see where you were going. I think this is one of the most perfect stories I've read! Love it and I can totally buy it. ; ) Thanks!
T-man626 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Thank you for writing this wonderful little story!
Vattenmelon chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Nice, I like it! Different, but it works out well. You don't really think of Sam and Daniel going on a date (unless you like S/D, of course), and you managed to come up with a pretty good reaction to it. There were one or two typos that I could notice, but aside from that, it was an excellent story. Well done!
cartoon dragons chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hahahahahaha, win! This story is awesome. I could totally imagine how awkward it would be if they did go on a date. And angry Jack? This is an all out win! :D