Reviews for Fairytale
Gothic Lust chapter 6 . 6/16
No! I really liked it the way it is. I hope that you are going to continue as you promised, I would love to see it completed. Best of Luck.
heavens-ninefurys chapter 1 . 4/19
It's so sad that you won't continue this story! I think it's really good and it would be awesome if you could update it!
Sparkly moonlight chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Omg so good of a story super long good chapter! I love it!
AtchanKaze chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Omg this was my first time reading a Harry potter fanfic and Yaoi plus that. And I must say This was so amazing to read . I really liked how you made both Harry and Draco's characters. Specially Draco has a girl . LMFAO. Plz don't stop this master piece. Pretty please with cherry on top.
xX Love Doesn't Always win Xx chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Oh my gosh! Please update this wonderful story, please! I would really love to read more. Please!
JustAhReader chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Nooooo! Why did you stopped?!

This piece of literature is great! Now, there is not a chance for me to read more :/
Tinasyti chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I know it's been years since you last updated, but gosh this story is great! I really do hope that, for some miracle, you would get to finish this story. )
Harry potter fan chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Love it! Funny and mischievous, it was a great read! Update soon!
izxxy chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
Please update soon love this story
Ralaj chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
Gah! Another cliffhanger! Your stories are SO good. Please continue asap!
jduke chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I hope you finish this. It is great! I would love to know if Draco tells Harry the truth.
dmg0813 chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
So sad you never finished this!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
u will keep going right?
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Update
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
Pls pls pls... tell me you're going to continue this. The story is amazing XD predictable in the first few chapters (you DID write it down the summary...) but nerve wreaking at the end! I'm asking for an immediate update, but at least let me know if you're going to continue it, thanks. You can't leave the readers hanging DX
So, here's my ending statement:
Nice story :D and I hope to see an update soon