Reviews for 26 Moods of a dark Lord
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Amazing story I loved it. Next chapeter you should give him a more human emotion like saddness from Nagini's death.
Vashti chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
I admit I thought this was just an okay story when it started. There was good potential in the beginning, esp knowing the prompt, but the more I read and the more Riddle's hubris grew, the more I got skin-tingles. I wanted to wash off the Riddle Ego Trip slime. Overall, this works very well. I'm looking forward to the next one.
chini chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
26 Moods? Looks like Tom's a bit moody... but I liked your oneshots; when I read Ch - 2: Surprise, I thought it must be the time when Dumbledore came to take him to Hogwarts, but it turned out to be Hagrid. But I liked that oneshot too. Anyway, plz post soon! :)
Vashti chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Finally, after much delay, I am reading this. I can't believe there's only the 1 chapter. I think your delve into young Voldemort's mind is fascinating, particularly as he uses the emotions his newfound and unexplained magic produce as a replacement for the emotions he doesn't like. Do you plan to explore that more?