Reviews for Millie Comes To Visit
Runner043 chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
Your muse is a dead giveaway, 'cause I had Stella's 'surprise' figured out right away. Will the wedding be before or after the babie's arrival? Millie is going to have so much fun playing Grandma.
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Great ending my dear to a very sweet story! Loved the smexy intro and who wouldn't want to use Mac as a pillow *sigh*. lol uh yeah Millie better tone down the sex talk, after all she is very traditional ;)

haha yeah stella would only have a banana to start of course she'd have more *tsk tsk* she wouldn't want to have a deficient child right? of course not!

Loved the smexy ending with Mac's sweet surprise and will be looking foward to the follow ups. Good joby my dear! :D

Reannederful chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Amazing Amazing Amazing
BAUMember chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
great chapter very cute and smexy loved it...
BAUMember chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Great chapter made me smile, aww millie and sid love it, they are cool together, and mac and stella are so cute..
Runner043 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
How sweet that Millie gets to hang with sid all day. They need others thier own age to talk and hang out with.
Carly Horne chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
this is my fave chapter xx
rocksmacked chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
AWWW, that's great chapter.. Love it.. Poor Mac! Don't worry about that.. Mille really enjoy with Sid for just fun.. just her let enjoy...
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Hmm yeah odd for Mac to be so overprotective at his age but it was kinda sweet. but yeah he needs to learn to just relax a bit and trust his mother and just let her enjoy her day so he can focus on work. I like millie and sid as friends, yeah them dating also - eeww! lol Glad you didn't go there.

The team banter was cute but can't wait for wedding. Keep up the good work my dear!

BAUMember chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
aww great chapter loved macs comment so i can stare at you all day, cute, update soon..
Catulicious chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Poor Mac!

it's really funny to see Mac Stella and Millie's interaction!

Great work:)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
Hey my friend blame RL for this being late. Hey you borrowed my Mac being cuffed and caught idea ;) But it was still cute. Hmm really Millie at the lab? haha wouldn't she rather shop in New York? Silly woman! Very cute update my dear and see you again in the New Year with the conclusion to this! :D

Runner043 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Millie's right, they need soundproof walls!
rocksmacked chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
AWW, that's sweet! Ohh, Mille can't help Mac.. Poor Mac! Mac really stuck his cuffs with bed! :)
Andorian Ice Princess-AIP chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Aww poor Mac I felt sorry for him in this chapter! The teasing was kinda funny but was glad that Millie said she loved him and finally let them have their moment alone. nice resolutions for them next year, yeah getting married is important for their family and as always loved their confessions of love. nice that mac was able to push aside his pain and have some smexy time with stella at the end :D