Reviews for Pure Blood Assassin
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
MAY YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE?
wismann chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Update asap. Please
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Fantastic chapter I love it.
Matthias Stormcrow chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow I love it.
selena1234 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ooooh :D
But... Their sis' name is Claudia, not Isabella... both are pretty names, however.
SomeRandomGirl18 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Aww man, why'd you stop writing? This story is freaking great!
The Badass Dhampir chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
yay, you updated :P nice chapter. I think Bella should definitely be a badass with the assassin skills. It would be nice if she had fashion sense as well. It always seem like she dress so dull. Update soon!
The Badass Dhampir chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aww I wish you could've finished the story. It seems like it would've been great:(
WolfAlpha13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
UPDATE ASAP LOVE THE STORY PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Kjrs chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Nicely written. Makes me rather curious though how exactly Bella travels 500 years in time going from Italy in the Renaissance to America in the Information Age. And exactly how she would do that without using a Piece of Eden and if she's going to learn the Art of the Assassins. Keep writing! I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
oi where are the other chapters? i want to know whaqt happens here i wanna see bella kill dickward edward so like get fucking typing or i'mm gonna be jumping down your throat anad rip out your inards and force acid down your damned throat

ta for now

Alice
AFCRose chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
When I clicked on the twilight crossovers with Assassins Creed. I thought OH! There should be one where Bella has super assassin skills... I look though and POOF! There it is! Write more! Ezio should probably appear later and get mad at Edward or something or other... PLEASE Update SOON! Pleeeeeeese!

-SkyEra
Team Alice-Bella chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
KEEP GOING WITH IT! :D I had a similar idea last night to combine Assassins Creed and Twilight, are u having it set back in 1400's like in the game at first? and then having Bella turned..? Just curious cuz thats the idea i had.. only Alice and Bella ended up together I like them as a couple much better :D PLZ PLZ PLZ let me kno thank you :)