Reviews for House Of Cards
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
U have awesome stories !please keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
More please!
apl885 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Very nice :D
ashikinz chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Awesome story, please update soon... I don't know how many times I laughed out loud :)
nefertirioc chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
hi!

I loved this. of course. I mean, I guess I'm a little partial ;) but, still.

I think that this is really believable. It's not all saccharine-coated fluff, and has real married life issues in it. But at the end of the day, even if that house of cards is knocked over.. it's still pretty fun, and completely worth it.
Pink Jover chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Super story so far, totally loved it. I also really like the way you wrote it cute and funny AND realistic because kids can be little devils sometimes. I hope to read some more very soon :D
rawpotato chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
There's a quote from Dexter, the TV show that I love. I don't know it exactly, but it's what prompted me to read this story.

"I've been living in this house of cards, waiting for it to fall."

I'm hoping the reality of this story is better than what I'm thinking.
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
awwww
auggy1984 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
awwwwwwww
scanner1251 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Great stories; I love the way you write about their boys and the love they share. I want to read more of these stories. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Love it! Please more of this awesome family! Love Ace and Jack!
funkyshaz57 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Another great chapter! And really Callie how in the world can you fall asleep when you have a hot Arizona straddling you? lol
funkyshaz57 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Really really enjoyed this! I love reading about their live's in the future...Really lovely! Loved how you wrote their two kids especially the arguing and hitting etc...Kids are rascals they aren't perfect I have some of my own so I know and I read some fics sometimes where people describe their kids as these perfect angels that do absolutley nothing wrong so this was really good plus I gotta say yes I loved the ending! Go AZ lol!
XJustSmileX chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
so cute ;)

cant wait for more...love it