Reviews for Of Midlife Crisis and Matchmaking
naokinaozumi1508 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
please make a sequel !11
hypnos28 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I loved this oneshot, just like all your other ones!
Once again Toko chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh my god, HIbari only spoke one line!? I never noticed...I feel soooo bad for him! Well, at least he topped...That's uh...improvement? .'
Butterfree chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Pfft, I'm temped to ask you to write a Giotto version where he pairs up his guardians now XD

The ending was really sweet. Your version of older-Tsuna does act a bit too much like Reborn but other than that I find him okay.

Thanks for the read! Cupidkirby
Heartless Lotus chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Yey! 1869 and G27, my favorite pairings! XD

Poor Tsuna became the target of everyone's pent up sexual frustration...they need to be honest and screw each other already!

Glad Tsuna make up with Giotto. Aww, I love Gio's way to asking Tsuna's forgiveness...

Please write more 1869 and G27! XD
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Keke, aww Tsuna Hmm, your TYL!Tsuna is ok to me... Not always, just sometimes when someone chooses to piss him off. & the P.S... I don't really know who you meant, maybe G - as in the Primo Storm Guardian?
Neith S. Ruckus chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Tsuna's boyfriend is Giotto right? The per name sort of gave it away too...
ikebukurolove chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hoo OK OK OK. G27. All over. LOLZ. When I was reading the part about the place of beginnings, I actually thought of Haijimori no Hi LOL. Was it Google Translate? Or was it a KHR thing. Haha, I wouldn't know. Well, not a big fan of '?27' so I wasn't exactly squealing like hell through it. But it WAS really romantic...hee...

OK now for the fun part. 1869...! #$%&* I'm speechless. MUKURO LIMPING LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Beautiful *sniffles* It must have been the experience of a lifetime for Hibari 3 and he'll probably be like "I'll so do it again." I'd fangirl more, but...yeah, you'd be severely disturbed. As for 8059...heh hehehehehehe. I don't know Yamamoto any more. 'Nuff said :D

Tsuna is no longer as exasperated, but a tad little teeny widdle...PERVY (loves this). And Reborn...disturbed me.

Freaking fun, this fic was. And as always, I absolutely loved it XD
Fluffysnow chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I like the pairing! is tsuna's pairing G27?
Flanny-tan chapter 1 . 12/18/2010