Reviews for Estranged Equals
ReinaTheFoxDemon chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
.. sooooo..please update I Am so addicted. XD love this.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
it would be super nice if this fic was continued. despite its incomplete status and the dissatisfaction that comes with reading something without its ending and doesn't resolve, i don't regret reading this. this series was a good read. i enjoyed every chapter. i do have some hope that this will be continue so when it does, fingers crossed, im sure the attention and adoration the new chapter and those that follow get will alert me back to it. X3
andsteveisbestboy.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
steve needs an award for being most generous bro on top of all the other awards he has for being an all around amazing being
good to see hwoarang in better spirits. i gotta see more lars to get a better feel on him here. hmm what a strange guy.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
forget A ratings, Steve's SS rank in best pal rankings-no he breaks the scale. his awesomeness power level is over nine thousaaaaaaaaaaaannd!
just. *standing ovation*
wow, great chapter, i can really feel the tension, hurt and anger from hwoarang. that punch was really cathartic despite the dramatic irony (i think...pretty sure jin and lars arent together right?). i'm also tearing up again. just saying it out loud to someone listening does really help.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2016
have i mentioned how swell a guy and best pal steve is?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
im crying but it makes sense. i can understand how things turned out this way. but why is he participating, albeit for one last time? i can think up reasons why he'd go, but i can also think up reasons why he wouldn't. not that i'm completely lost but you've explained the other big thing (the break up) but not this which is also a pretty big thing and i think could've gone either way. ah, maybe i just need to read on, which i am definitely planning to :D
Chantal du Lac chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
Hey Salisha, I'm very glad you updated! It's been a while since I've read Tekken fanfiction, what can I say, it's been a while since I've played Tekken (!), but your stories are so good, they immediately draw me in. I love the angsty atmosphere, the development of the characters, it's really great. I hope you go back to Tekken for a while and manage to finish this one.
HappyMe-O chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
This chapter felt tense. Reading it, I could feel Hwoarang's feelings. Like he was angry and worried throuout the chapter. I could tell he was defanitly angry about something, but I guess I don't blame him. Then with A war going on I guess feelings will be overwhelming.

I like that Hwoarang couldn't lie to Xiaoyu. He's right though sooner or later he'll have to choose sides.

Jin came at the end. I was a bit surprised myself. Though Hwoarang seems angry at the other, which he has the right to be, I can't help but feel there is still some tenderness towards him. With Jin, with Jin laying against him. Hwoarang didn't push him off even though he wanted to. Maybe he feels bad? Or maybe something is there.

Very interesting chapter. I will be reading the next one! Looking forward to it too. But I can't promise it will be tonight. I have it marked for tomorrow as a bedtime story. I'll be readign the whole story again then as well. Really Lovering it! 3 thanks for the update!
Razer Athane chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
HORY SHET ITS BACK

The room being isolated I liked idek why hngh hnnngh fkhdjsf

WHY DOESN'T HE WANT STEVE WITH HIM NO FUCK YOU YOU'RE GOOD TOGETHER OK BYE

When they arrive at the ghost town, haunting

THE PART WITH FUCKING XIAOYU I'M -FLINGS SELF INTO THE SUN-

FROM WHEN JIN SAYS HE CAN'T SLEEP TO THE END I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH THESE TWO COS OF YOU ALL OVER AGAIN GDI SALYSHA

And le welcome back
Katie chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
when's next chapter coming out?
Miss Dorii Damage chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Eek! Lovely stuff, more please _ xoxo
Miss Dorii Damage chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Eek! Lovely stuff, more please _ xoxo
Erinnyes chapter 5 . 10/16/2011
This is so infuriating!

Why is it that the good authors who can write guy-on-guy romance really good are the ones who update so slow?

I adore the way you conveyed the scenes; it totally painted a picture in my head. The feelings of the (male) characters were to their own right without making them whiny (this is the common sinner of writing yaoi).

So good. SO. GOOD.
A Road Unturning chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
Your writing is steeped in quirk. Reading through this chapter again, I was taken with your creative language choices, and how amusing they were, and yet had the balance of not falling into being too abstract that they disconnected from the story.

"...night owls might still be battling post-party hangovers..."

Loved it!

Lars's characterisation was charismatic yet mysterious, and you had Baek's steel and hidden affection for his student down pat. This was a great chapter, bristling with tensions of what was to come. Something is forming behind the scenes!

Lovely stuff, as always.
Another-of-Me chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Emotions was playing with his mind. Even though Jin always the number one but now, them, starting to creeping.

Hard to read, great to more and more.

Keep writing!