Reviews for Pull My Heart
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/17
:)(: Your stories never fail to amaze. I can't stop reading this one. In the beginning where they're talking about Claire's memory and what she felt about Alice the first time, it's all brilliantly described. Nice touch with the flashback.
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wonderful story.
Kendra Iscariette chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Good stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awwsom loved it!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awh, man now that should have been how some things went. Hence the need for stories like this to fulfill our desires. :)
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Great!
GLaDOS-01 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really Liked this- the fluff was a nice reprieve from the often overly-serious fics that I read. Not to mention I love this pairing. ;)

-G1
Garideth chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Awww, I loved it! Especially the very end!
Mercs2Girl chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
D'awwwwwwwww!

Okay, you really captured the essence of Alice and Claire together and it, well, pulled my heart. (haha.)

Well done. :)
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I absolutely loved it, amazing job!

~~CloudGazer15
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow this was a very good story, I really enjoyed reading it
hybridstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I heart this one!

I love that you (fembuck) gave us a flashback of what transpired in Extinction and not just throw them in a room and "get it on".

I wish this could be a series, more chapters and more flashbacks...

Keep em coming!

5 stars for ya!
Blaze Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
That was great. Alice being sweet always equals love in my book. ;)
andrella07 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That was awesome. I really liked the way you portrayed Claire's character. She seems like some who would punch walls. Also, everything that happened while Alice was holding Claire was very sweet and it made me smile immensely. Thanks for sharing this.
abbey1013 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Amazing as always...love your ability to tell a complete story in just a few pages.