Reviews for Not Yours
souldarkstar chapter 1 . 5/19
PLEASE continue soon!
Juli Burcham chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
Okay, so I just noticed this after reading it for like the millionth time, and I feel so sad that you don't update this anymore, its sooooooooooooooo good. :) Anyways, the Ravenclaw sorted at the very beginning of the book, the one who was nervous, well, his name was also Jermiah Jones. And I just thought that was funny. But anyways, I love how you're developing(ed) Effy's character.
Oh, and did you see? Kaya (The Person who plays Effy) Is now Theresa in Maze Runner Movie. I'm sooo excited to see it tonight!
Banegirl chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Aww man, this hasn't been updated in ages but, I really want to read more :(
Banegirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Gah! I love this! I personally think of Effy as a Slitherclaw. I would probably have sorted her into Ravenclaw myself but, I'm excited to see the Gryffindor, Slytherin dynamic come into play :)
samykay chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
PLEASE continue soon! This story has me hooked! I couldn't stop reading. I love all the relationships. Good job and don't stop writing!
Becca chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
Why arent there more reviews? I really don't understand that! This story is by far, AMAZING. The mix of Harry Potter and Skins is terrific. I literlly squeled when I read this. your a very talented author and captured The Oh-So-Complicated Effy so well. Thank you for this. The only thing thats a biitttt iffy for me is that shes so young. Maybe move it up to fifteen? Either way, great job, amazinngg story.(:
KayaScodelario chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
omgomgomgomg loveeee thiss !

pleaseee update soonnn ive been looking for a story like this for a while

and omg

you should have effy give harry and ron the "list" like in season 3 to compete over her
mysterygirl123 chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Uh oh! I wonder how Effy is going to fix things.
Beth chapter 6 . 3/10/2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FICC. Do moreeeeeee Tony and Effy! Btw, where's Freddieeeeeee? anywaysss, you need to update likee pronto, or I'll cryy. :( .

33 it soo farr,

Bethh xx
aprilroad0408 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
your an amazing writer. the story is really really good and i love the mix of skins and harry potter. i think your getting effy's character pretty good. excellent job! keep writing! :)
Frejska chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Haha, Jeremy Jones. clever.

Tony does have blue eyes though.
itskiwi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I got quite a kick out of a Harry Potter/Skins mix! And I agree, Effy would be a Slytherin. She's cunning and power-hungry. I can't wait for the others to arrive, hopefully the twins, JJ and Naomi?
Corazie chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Even more clever, I'm enjoying this.

Update soon :)
Corazie chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Clever, very clever. I only don't like that the ages are a bit out
AirCard chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Ahh! Harry Potter/Skins fan fiction! 3

I can see Hermione getting a tad jealous soon...

I've enjoyed it immensely so far, I love your writing style. Keep writing! :D.