Reviews for 40 Reasons Why I Love You
Pheonix1995 chapter 9 . 8/15/2012
Great set of one-shots. Please continue it.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Are you going to add to this story or is this complete? Just asking. It's very good.
FaithinBones chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Well, at least the FBI honchos know that breaking up the partnership would be a stupid thing to do. All in all pretty good outcome.

Sully. Hmmmmmm
FaithinBones chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
Wow I could feel the worry poring out of everyone and the fear in Booth and Brennan. Very good.
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
They both afraid but that's expected.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
Booth has a plan. It might work. He has to keep reminding himself that Brennan is literal.
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
Well it was a kind of closure. I'm not a Hannah fan since I'm of the opinion that she used him more than he used her. He tried to make an effort and she really didn't. Of course, I didn't really want them to be together so my feelings are conflicted.
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
It's nice that Booth has people that understand that the day is important to him. I'm glad they didn't tell Hannah.
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
This is very intriguing.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm glad he didn't jump in the sack with her. He's too vulnerable.
mereva chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
That's nice. :)
MiseryMaker chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Dazzling. This is more than dazzling.
LJLanham chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
Loved this! I love a story that remembers that Sully was one of the good guys and doesn't make him into a cartoon villain. I love the honesty and vulnerability in the B&B relationship. Very nice, thanks.
Aching Bones chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
Hi there,

Really liked this one...Glad that Booth felt guilty over Bones finding it hard when he was with Hannah...Love that they are both trying not to have regrets considering how long it took them to finally get it together...I think though, that it is only normal that they do have regrets from time to time...

Looking forward to more...

Ger
mendenbar chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
So Booth could see Brennan having lunch with Sully, since Bones chose him but Brennan would be unhappy if Booth should lunch alone with Hannah? Yep. That's just as it should be.