Reviews for Being a princess sucks
Emi The Ninja chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Think you can write about how it would be if poor X-Brawn and Prowl had to watch Sideburn getting slagged?

They are brothers after all :) I'm not so good in writing transformers xD
OPlover chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
Alright, just to clear some things up. Arceelia is actually named after Arcee on purpose. Arcee will show up later in the story as Arceelia's aunt. After my computer decides to start working again.
Blatherskite3 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Ah, yes. The same thing happened to me- I was told I would be reported. Had to delete all my stories and start anew. It was also probably for the best, but it still pissed me off.
Blatherskite3 chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Hahaha! LOL'ed so hard- Elita being a b**ch! Love it!

~~Onto the my own b**ch comments~~

1) Robots don't use protection like we do.

2) It's sort-of hard to follow what she's trying to say. "Born and not created"? I don't understand...

Sorry for the mean stuff. I wanna help!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
It's... not too bad. But... it could use a lot of improvement. Such as Arceelia shows a lot of Mary Sue qualities. I know, I know that I'm being a b**ch. But I've taken the Mary Sue Limitus Test for Transformers. And the father being Megatron, her and her brothers being spawned from rape, being overly intelligent, and her name. Whether you intended it to be or not, it's a play on Arcee's name. I know how these reviews make you feel- I've gotten my fair share(and will get more, I'm sure). I only wish to help- because there are other that will be outright bast**ds about it.

By the way, I'm starring out letters in case you have a thing about cursing.

I hope you don't take this too offensively.

Best of luck!
The Fox Familiar chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
In my previous review, I wasn't even flaming. I was giving a thing called constructive criticism. I'd have to say that the chapters are a tad bit too short.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Continue please...I'd like to see where this is going! This is a very different point of view.

Don't disparage your ability...just keep on writing. Read a lot and always double check the spelling. You'll do fine.
OPlover chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Please no flames

im very easy to hurt
The Fox Familiar chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hmm...from what I can tell, your character is very one-dimensional and whatever has happened in her past does not seem to affect her in the slightest. I am also afraid that she may possible fall into the category of a Sue. However, there are numerous Sue tests that you can take here, and I suggest that.