Reviews for La Cantante
leelee3418 chapter 33 . 6/12
Really loving this story. Loving all the characters except for Alice. Haven't been able to stop reading.
WHY DIDNT YOU LETBELLA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF TANYA FOR SLAPING EDWARD? THOS TW ARE GETTING WEIRD ABOUT HAVING SEX IN WEIRD PLACES JUST SYING[SNICKER]
grandmachix chapter 4 . 4/23
Sooo... it was a date. Just so you know, when I binge read, I don't comment every chapter. I'll say something occasionally. So far, I love the story.
grandmachix chapter 3 . 4/23
Their hearts recognized each other. Edward now knows a bit about Jacob. Tanya spells trouble.
grandmachix chapter 2 . 4/23
Still loving the camaraderie. Everyone is settling in.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 4/23
Hi, 'Tufano' . I'm Checking in on another story. I don't know in which order things will get read, but I was informed to read this before 'La Musica'. I'm already loving the student interplay. And I'm worried about Charlie. He seems I'll.
smitn041 chapter 43 . 4/17
No way they caught him
VryUnique chapter 59 . 4/8
I guess billy is not happy with Jacobs choices, he left is ashes behind.
VryUnique chapter 58 . 4/8
It might have seemed a little like Bella might be asking Edward for permission but the doctor asked why she looked at Edward and was told he was her ride. I can't believe she just blurted out that Bella doesn't need to be controlled again, thought it was kind of rude. Even if she had read the situation correctly it should have been one on one with Bella and eased into. If Edward was controlling there definitely would have been a second session... lol
VryUnique chapter 57 . 4/8
Jealousy? How selfish can someone be.
VryUnique chapter 56 . 4/8
Glad she is home and ok.
VryUnique chapter 55 . 4/8
Bella went to the stor again by her self when there is a stalker after her. You would think they would learn their lesson after the first time...
VryUnique chapter 54 . 4/8
Glad he is gone... it was a good cliffie but you told us he was going to die...lol... thx
He seemed surprised they were engaged but he already thought that when h went after Bella in forks and seen her promise ring.
VryUnique chapter 53 . 4/8
Bella should have shoved her engagement ring in Tanya's face. How she is still calling Edward hers is beyond me. Not sure what Bella was crying for, a little exaggerated since she showed Tanya who was boss. Great show.
VryUnique chapter 52 . 4/7
Seemed like a filler but great chapter filled with fun...
1,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »