Reviews for La Cantante
aniseed flower chapter 38 . 8/17
Im liking the story. Thank you for writing it and sharing with us. Just a note about PCOS though, the pill is what is prescribed for dealing with some of the symptoms. The shot doesnt help. And you dont get a period on the shot. (This chappie mentioned bella dealing with aunt flo.. she wouldnt if she was on the depo provera shot.) Though the bit about metformin is true. Also spironolactone is used to help with the symptoms. These syptoms being hirutism mainly. Not everyone who has PCOS suffers from painful periods.
Anyway, im looking forward to seeing what you do with jacob! This one needs a sticky ending. Hes such an ass. Again, thanks for writing and sharing. You made me want brownies and yummy dinner so bad. Lol
enaskellington138 chapter 26 . 6/26
weren't Versace a woman?
Cullen Cousin chapter 29 . 6/1
Texas has GC and Sirloin Stockade. Stockade is much better than GC! GC's quality has dropped due to the quantity they are trying to put out on the buffet. Excellent chapter!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 35 . 10/12/2017
I knew you were a cook, since you were so specific in how they made thanksgiving food.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 32 . 8/31/2017
Pretty sure Rose's photos will come into play. Was Jacob there?

Also, Bella is such a magnet for trouble. No, really!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 25 . 8/30/2017
Minor in photography? Uh huh.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 17 . 8/29/2017
I'm always waiting for Jake to show up! Yikes!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
La Cantante has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
it's simply me n you chapter 97 . 8/19/2017
Renee is just awful. She's that the mentality of a 5 year old.
Very nice wedding
it's simply me n you chapter 96 . 8/19/2017
Wow. That's quick on the house but am glad they got it.
In regards to school they can go back and continue after a while.
Angelmagnet chapter 34 . 8/7/2017
I don't get it, why was this chapter called black Wednesday?
Bellshell23 chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
It good which conrtry is it set in please
leelee3418 chapter 33 . 6/12/2017
Really loving this story. Loving all the characters except for Alice. Haven't been able to stop reading.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/15/2017
WHY DIDNT YOU LETBELLA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF TANYA FOR SLAPING EDWARD? THOS TW ARE GETTING WEIRD ABOUT HAVING SEX IN WEIRD PLACES JUST SYING[SNICKER]
grandmachix chapter 4 . 4/23/2017
Sooo... it was a date. Just so you know, when I binge read, I don't comment every chapter. I'll say something occasionally. So far, I love the story.
Judy