Reviews for Ten Years
Arwen Strife chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I must be a little twisted but that ending made me want the prequel with all the yearning and "practice". How would he have convinced his younger self to do so? It was a really good read though. Even without the audio, just reading the transcript, the tempo was well placed enough that I could visualize it in my mind. I even stopped to draw the imagery, that's how rich it was.
Montara chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I can't say the ending wasn't a little bit shocking...I mean, I'm glad he ended up with Hermione but making love with himself to have experience...a little bit creepy...

I loved the mp3s. Thank you. His voice gave me chills :))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
i love severus's response
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Loved it!
Mavennica chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Such a clever twist at the end! I liked it very much. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Oh, what a marvelous story! I loved this.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
sequel to this story please thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I'm afraid I simply could not read this, it showed such potetial and such brilliance but you ruined it by having half it written in a sog: that isn't writting. It simply isn't good ad enough and I couldn't let it go unmetioned. This story could have been great but now you have limited it and yourself. No one night readers, no people without speaks on there comps, no people who like to purely read in peace and quite can read this and so it is limiting, almost sipidly so.
neverest chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
wow...bravo...:)
KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I absulutly loved this chapter! It was totally awesome!

KatiechanXoxoXSesshoukun