Reviews for Painting Heroes
Lara1221 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Ahh this was so great :D awesome job. So cute. One ?: the six faces: harry, Ron, hermione, Ginny, Neville, and Luna, right?
Tamaa chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Cuuuute!

I want a tree house like that too!

Greetings :)
no shoes no shirt no service chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I think this is my favourite of yours(: It was really well-written
it would be reyna chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
This story was the reason I started shipping LilyLorcan, so thank youuu. :)
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I have always believed that Lily & Lorcan belong together. I also believe that Lily is an artist. Weird...

Anyways, nice story!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I adore LorcanLily now! The way you write them is how I want them to be in my head! Good writing :D
icedintheveins chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
What is this?

I've never reviewed?

Shame, shame.

Well, have I ever told you I love your Lily? She's just so.. gah, perfect! She's outgoing and vibrant and everything I imagine Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley's daughter to be. And Lorcan, don't even get me started, I will go on for days.

You know, I really love this pairing, but you've made me such a crazy fanatic of them, it makes me feel okay to sometimes ship Teddy and Victoire. Lily doesn't always have to have a tragic love story like Tonks.

But anyway, this was wonderful. They're just so young and cutesie and I could read your portrayal of them forever and ever. When I read this, I really felt like I was back in the Potterverse, one made especially for the next generation. It was just so expressive, I love it.

GAH. Wonderful. XD
Death by Default chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was a super sweet story

I absolutely love the way you write

This is the first time I've read anything from this pairing...but I will be looking into it, and your other stories :)
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Wow this was really great! Every time I read one of your Lily/Lorcan fictions I support them even more... I'm even thinking of writing them one of these days! I hope that you keep with this pairing because you write it so beautifully, I feel warm every time that I read your works. I loved that you kept her character specific, greek mythology loving, painter... Your amazing, I love that he believes in things because of her, Is this related to Chasing Myths? If so it's set after it in time right? Happy Writings!

-Dazzled
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was really sweet, and well written. Nicely done! :)
nmchocolate chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
nice stories! keep it up!
whippetgurl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Lorcan and Lily are adorable! :D "I know it, and you love it. Don't pretend you don't." x)

Aww, Vicka's so cute sometimes :D I love the biography part! And Teddy, omg... 3 -all I gotta say. :)

Aw :) Lorcan's so sweet... "How do you manage to paint so much emotion into your work?" :)

XD "You're also a narcisstic little brat," That made me laugh lol. Btw, I think it's "Narcissistic," not "Narcisstic." :) Just so ya know.

Aw :) The kiss at the end is so cute! I always love how you put yours at the end. :D

Last line perfect!

This is so fun! I love Lorcan/Lily (the way you write them, anyway). So cute, and I love the painting part of it!

Keep on writing!
londongrammar chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This was absolutely adorable! For some bizarre reason Lorcan really reminded me of Peter Pan and Lily Luna of Wendy, I suppose that has something to do with the fact that they both seem quite young and child-like, and I felt that it really worked well for the fic, even if you didn't mean to achieve it. I really enjoyed it! :)

-The girl with the ink-heart
with the monsters chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I thought this was absolutely beautiful! I've never been a particularly avid fan of LilyLorcan - I mean, I've heard of it and stuff, but never bothered to read a story about it because I thought I was a die-hard LucyLorcan shipper - but here you've taken everything I've ever known and turned it on its head and made it /amazing/.

I love your Lily, basically, and I think she blazes brilliantly at the centre of this. All of her talents and habits - like the painting and the astronomy - are so /Lily/, somehow, and I just adore them. You've developed her character perfectly, even if she is slightly skewed as seen by Lorcan because he loves her, but she's just a wonderful character.

And your Lorcan - well, gosh, where do I even begin? He's just stunning and brilliant and.. please may I run away with him and marry him?

This whole thing was woven together beautiful and you write with such beautiful imagery it's like I could almost /smell/ the treehouse. You're a really amazing writer!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010