Reviews for Cubs of the Panther
yuutakeiamz chapter 5 . 11/20
hey~ update please
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Really well written, but the lack of paragraphs makes it unappealing and hard to read.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I tried reading this but the blocks of text got to me, its a good story line but I lose my place too easily in the text
hiphoprap chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Holy Shit! Use more paragraphs. It hurts my eyes when I try to read an ongoing paragraph, and I was so mad cause I really wanted to read your story. Can you upload or send me a better copy?
Vongola-Spy-Pup chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I really love the story so far can't wait to see Ulqui's and Grimm's reactions wen they find out Grimm is preggers P.
sweetkoiyume chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please u please update soon
DulcetSenerade chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I LOVE THIS! and its only the first chapter

huurrr hurr ;)
windviper chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
hey no prob for the help its a good story and i absolutly love it

besides kittens are adorible arnt they
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Jup, you do really good with your story! :)

But I'm still kinda confused and courious about the summary...Doesn't Ulqui want kids? Will he leave Grimmjow? I hope not!
inominatenoname chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Yay! The babies' are starting to show D (how cute)!

"Ulquiorra cero that fucking asshole for me". Ulquiorra didn't hesitate to fulfill his mates request. "motherfucker-" Nnoitra could be heard on the far side of los Noches."

~lol and I think Ulqui's becoming pussy-whipped!
anime-lover890 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
A wonderful and very funny chapter, I loved the image of Grimm eating that awful sounding sandwich it really made me giggle, I also thought Szayel was funny as well XD.

Thanks for the update and I hope ya do well with ya science and sign language classes _.
anime-lover890 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
A wonderful story so far, I specially like the change in Ulqui from chapter 1 to 4 it's very good. I can't wait to see what ya come up with next so I hope ya update as soon as ya able _
FLYINGSQUIRREL527 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I love this story! When are you going to update?
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Always a good lemon is good before going to bed (that didn't sound well... oh my) Lovely story!
uke grimmjow rocks chapter 4 . 9/18/2011