Reviews for Cubs of the Panther
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Really well written, but the lack of paragraphs makes it unappealing and hard to read.
blackbloodywolf chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I tried reading this but the blocks of text got to me, its a good story line but I lose my place too easily in the text
hiphoprap chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Holy Shit! Use more paragraphs. It hurts my eyes when I try to read an ongoing paragraph, and I was so mad cause I really wanted to read your story. Can you upload or send me a better copy?
The Yaoister's Eccentric Puppy chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I really love the story so far can't wait to see Ulqui's and Grimm's reactions wen they find out Grimm is preggers P.
Pup
sweetkoiyume chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Please u please update soon
DulcetSenerade chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I LOVE THIS! and its only the first chapter

huurrr hurr ;)
windviper chapter 5 . 12/7/2011
hey no prob for the help its a good story and i absolutly love it

besides kittens are adorible arnt they
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Jup, you do really good with your story! :)

But I'm still kinda confused and courious about the summary...Doesn't Ulqui want kids? Will he leave Grimmjow? I hope not!
inominatenoname chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Yay! The babies' are starting to show D (how cute)!

"Ulquiorra cero that fucking asshole for me". Ulquiorra didn't hesitate to fulfill his mates request. "motherfucker-" Nnoitra could be heard on the far side of los Noches."

lol and I think Ulqui's becoming pussy-whipped!
anime-lover890 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
A wonderful and very funny chapter, I loved the image of Grimm eating that awful sounding sandwich it really made me giggle, I also thought Szayel was funny as well XD.

Thanks for the update and I hope ya do well with ya science and sign language classes _.
anime-lover890 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
A wonderful story so far, I specially like the change in Ulqui from chapter 1 to 4 it's very good. I can't wait to see what ya come up with next so I hope ya update as soon as ya able _
FLYINGSQUIRREL527 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
I love this story! When are you going to update?
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Always a good lemon is good before going to bed (that didn't sound well... oh my) Lovely story!
uke grimmjow rocks chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
MAKE GRIMMJOW PREGNANT
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
u used my idea thank u's

i do think it would be entertaining for grimmy to realise hes preg during one of aizens meetings. and ulquiorra has to act normal cause no one else knows about their relationship. then after the meeting ulquiorra has to go on a assignment for 2 weeks during which poor grimmy is molested/raped by aizen.

THAT WOULD BE AWSOME

sorry i have a sick twisted mind. i like rape. and i could also use some ideas for a aizen grimmjow story im writing. please email me at

oh hint on my identity

wtf and i am violet dragon crystal siren dragonscar windviper

(last word hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

pleas get back to me

oh ps i love ur storys i swear they make me want to cum. sometimes i do.

0/0

i cant belive i said that

pps bye bye- from gin