Reviews for In the Darkest Hour
DragonRaye chapter 3 . 3/3
Very interesting details you've put into this. This very concept has intrigued me for years, niggled at the back of my mind, but I could never sort out the tangles that would make it all happen. I very much hope that there is more where this came from.
RedWheels88 chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
I just finished reading the Dark Jewels Trilogy for the first time a few weeks ago and have been completely enthralled by the world it created in my head; this story, amazingly enough, is actually one of the things I've mused over since finishing the books! You can imagine how thrilled I was to find it, and how much more thrilled I was to find such good quality writing! I have to ask: will you be finishing this? I would absolutely love to read more! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I need more!
Ebony chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
AWESOME story so far! But maybe you could keep Tersa's Black a lighter than Saetan's, like Cassandra. Please UPDATE! I'm LOVING the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I love this story! Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I'm so happy you've updated this story! I really enjoy Tersa and Saetan's interactions. Hope to get another chapter soon!
Rurouni's Bee chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
This is good stuff...please be sure to continue!
pathsforme chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
This actually makes a great deal of sense on having two parents wearing the Black for Daemon. Though I am excited at what this means for the future because now the universe of the Black Jewel Series. Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
This is very interesting and I look forward to seeing where you take the story!
mickeiblue chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
bloody wonderful. i've always been interested in tersa and dorathea in their past, how they would have been before tersa got broken. i like the possibility of saetan and tersa, and whta if daemon had a real family.
Charlotte chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really hope you continue this story. Except for a few minor gramatical errors, it is very well written; of a higher quality than a number of fanfiction writers. I also believe you have adhered to the nature of all of the characters very well. Please add more chapters.
FadingWinter chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Please continue, there are so few Saetan-centric fics around and he's my favourite character. Eager to read on!
yubima-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
i love tersa, please update this history... i havent read ani like this.
pathsforme chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
This is a great start. I'm loving how this story is starting, the way you have introduced these two central figures of the Black Jewel Series. I can't wait to see what happens next in this new universe you've created around some of the most beloved BJS characters.
NoSortOfMuse chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
This is very well written and I would love to know how it ends. Please keep writing