Reviews for The Exiles: Snowed In
Adorable
EvaTodd chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
What happened to Olwen?
oddlittleangel chapter 2 . 4/30/2014
Is it just me, or are there more knights than there were before? When did Gwaine come into the picture?

I STILL LOVES IT THO!
kweandee chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
lmao...I hadn't read the first one but this was too funny :p
LinBates chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Very nice 1 shot, enjoyed it!
Eve'sMagick chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This made me laugh. Love it!
OfDragonsAndMen chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
When did Gwaine come in? o.O
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
bahahahahaha!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
He's considering on knocking them out isn't he? And where did Gwaine come from?
all4dobby chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I've been reading this series of fics for the last day or so now and I hadn't left a review yet, but I wanted to tell you I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far! On to the next!
V chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
You have to love Gwaine!
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
haha not to worry, just read your profile, so i know the chronology of the exile series :)
ajunkboat chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
hahahahahaha awesome fic! haha so sweet and fluffy and funny :)

i really like the group of knights you've made, the exiles you called them? if this is the second fic, what was the first one?

i think ill have to go read the rest of the series now hahaha siiigh now my chem assignment will never get done :P

love your stories! keep up the awesome writing!
A Verb by Any Other Name chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh, when you get around to writing the first exiles story, could you include the part where Merlin faints three times from trying to maintain a spell? It sound epic. I can just see it-

The first time Merlin came too after blacking out, he found Arthur leaning over him with concern. The second time, the expression was mildly exasperated. The third, Merlin could have sworn the prince looked *bored!*

"Learned our lesson yet?" Arthur drawled as the warlock blinked.

(Insert bland Merlin comeback, like "Yeah; from now on, we WADE streams. I'm not Moses and you're not the bloody Ark of the Covenant!")