Reviews for Drunk
tmntgirl chapter 1 . 6/27
so cute
tmntleonardo19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I went from wanting to whack Raph upside the head to giving him a thumbs up. If only he'd be this supportive more. heh. Nice.
hkeren40 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
AWEEE! It's hard to find a good fic of Leo getting drunk lol, I would love to see you write more chapters! But it's ur choice not mine! I love it tho' Great job!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wow! This was brilliant! I'm so sorry to read you've taken a break from writing fanfics, not just as I've discovered you! This was so wonderful and realistic and captured Raph's tenderness and Leo's moment of vulnerability so beautifully! Bravo! Please come back to writing! :D
RandomQueenA chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Aww Raphael the softy :) You should continue this, explaining why Leo got drunk. :)
caylender chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love the combination of Raph's sarcasm with his brotherly caring. But poor Leo... Great one shot, definitely worth a read!
Dipsey chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Awww... I knew Raphy had a soft side. They're good brothers- when one of them is down.

Great job!
Jenihenpen chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Aw... Adorable!
Connie Nervegas chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I can always appreciate a story with a drunk turtle. Even if it so sad.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Oh Leo... to got to such an extent and get so drunk because of all the responsibilities. I'd don't think he'd be very happy in the morning. : Raph was very caring in his own way through it, and mostly at the end. Nicely done.
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Good as always, Caleigho. And it's an interesting perspective on how Leo might deal with being "the responsible one."
Hannio chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This story is so sad and yet brilliant at the same time.

I love how you've shown Raph here, that beneath all the aggression and sarcastic one liners he really is a caring brother who would always put himself out for his brothers!

As I said before brilliant one shot, great job :)