Reviews for Hang On
Sphinxius chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Such a good story - very thrilling and fast paced!
Neshomeleh chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
It wasn't bad for your first try:)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Great story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
Wow, AMAZING for not only your first fic, but in a language that isn't native to you! You portrayed the brothers' relationship very well, and I loved everything about this! Great work! :)
SamWin98 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
wow, jesus man, who are you? this story was super awesome too! :D

sammyy3 it looks like he just can't keep out of troubles!..:D3
Rose chapter 3 . 10/5/2011
Really like this story. Keep up the good work, you are a good writer. :)
CeCe Away chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
Yay, Dean got Sam up. Knew he could do it. I really enjoyed this. Of course I love Sam in peril from a hunt story so this is great for me. Write some more.
supernatural4769 chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
WOW! amazing job can't believe it's your first story seems like you've been at it for years. Keep up the good work can't wait to read more of your stories!
smalld1171 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
I absolutely loved it! Excellent, fantastic work, I would never have known this was your first story! I look forward to seeing some more tales from your imagination. Again, well done and thanks for sharing! :)
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Enjoyed it!
10EE6 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Awwww...leavin' us literally with a "cliff hanger"? So mean! Great story-loving the action. Can't wait to see how Sammy gets out of this one!
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Ah, falling again. Thank goodness he got the rope around him first, but is it tight enough? And was Dean ready for the sudden pull?

Nicely done.
smalld1171 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Excellent chapter! Can't wait until the next one, well done! :)
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
You started out right in the middle of the action and have kept up the rapid pace. I'm enjoying this and hope they have rope in that duffle.
smalld1171 chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Very nice! I am looking forward to seeing what happens next! Thanks for the update! :)