Reviews for Thunder & Lightning
A-Fighterlady chapter 3 . 8/13/2014
Nice.
Spiritwolf13 chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Sorry I don't have any ideas, but can you please write more.
The last warrior chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
OMG!U R MIXING MY TWO FAV BOOKS!
Ruby V. Quill chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
Whoaa...
I'm the original author of this. Hate to say it, and associate myself, but I must take responsibility.
This was a good concept, I'm considering rewriting it. (I lost my old account, thankfully.)
There are a couple other stories I may continue, too.
Lauren chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
This is really interesting .
ShadowFallen12 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
i its a good story.. but i think that all the Clan cats are a bit too welcoming.. like "oh hi, i don't know who you are but come into our clan, and while you're at it, mentor these kits despite the fact that you have had no warrior training whatsoever"
please don't think this is a flame, its just constructive criticism, and i'm not meaning to offend anyone.
Swiftwing1 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Umm this is a little cconfusing, half the time I don't know whos talking! Please update though, i wanna know what happens next!
Squirrelgirl19119 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
really great
Ocean's Daughter Koi chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
this is a good story! you just need to make the chapters longer. and the clan cats seem too nice and excepting for some reason...even for Thunderclan. and there is no conflict in the story yet, but you have to have good background too!
Nightshade9802 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Sounds pretty cool so far!

Go thuderclan

Sincerely, specklepool
Jezebele Destiny White chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
This is AMAZING! I never would've thought it up. I hope you write more!
warriorsrocksdovewingrocks chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
MORE!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Coool! Love this. Update please!
StarkidWolf chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! Can you read mine as well? It's called Switched. And it's with your story on the crossover warriors pjo page. ;)
StarkidWolf chapter 3 . 6/2/2011