Reviews for Thunder & Lightning
Lauren chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
This is really interesting .
ShadowFallen12 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
i its a good story.. but i think that all the Clan cats are a bit too welcoming.. like "oh hi, i don't know who you are but come into our clan, and while you're at it, mentor these kits despite the fact that you have had no warrior training whatsoever"
please don't think this is a flame, its just constructive criticism, and i'm not meaning to offend anyone.
Swiftwing1 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Umm this is a little cconfusing, half the time I don't know whos talking! Please update though, i wanna know what happens next!
Squirrelgirl19119 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
really great
Apollo's-Girl-Poppyseed chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
this is a good story! you just need to make the chapters longer. and the clan cats seem too nice and excepting for some reason...even for Thunderclan. and there is no conflict in the story yet, but you have to have good background too!
Nightshade9802 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Sounds pretty cool so far!

Go thuderclan

Sincerely, specklepool
Jezebele Destiny White chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
This is AMAZING! I never would've thought it up. I hope you write more!
warriorsrocksdovewingrocks chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
MORE!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Coool! Love this. Update please!
StarkidWolf chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
UPDATE IMMEDIATELY! Can you read mine as well? It's called Switched. And it's with your story on the crossover warriors pjo page. ;)
StarkidWolf chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
nice!
Scarlet Blood Rain of Sorrow chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Emotail...good one. Lost my password, but now I'm back, & I WILL finish this story, but it'll take a long time.
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
oh, names! sorry, I forgot.

I think for Nico: Nightfire or Nightfrost, but then he sounds like a shecat.

Thalia: Pinesong... meh, or I like Skyflower. Whatever you think is best!
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
make the chapters longer and then I might actually be able to see how it is! It's funny though :)
curligurl0896 chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
I was going to suggest something like Oceanfur for Percy and Wisepaw for Annabeth. But then again, the names better suit their parents. Deathcloud and Thundertail work welk for Thalia's and Nico's parents, too.

But we're not naming the godly parents, we're naming their kids.

I dare you to call Thalia Treepaw and Nico Emotail.