Reviews for fool me, fool me—
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I really, really liked this. Usually I'm not a fan of drabbles at all, but I felt that this story really showed me what you can do with only a few hundred words (word economy is something I struggle with myself, so it's refreshing to see someone else handle it so effortlessly). I like this pairing and your take on it and the characters, and I'm especially impressed by (as I said before) your effective word choice and your ability to say so much with those words.

Good job on this, and thanks for writing it.

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
fooboo24 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So... Giima gets Caitlin, and Darach doesn't?

I think that's how it goes... but either, way loved it! I'm am really getting into the pairing of Gimma/Caitlin because of you, RawstarVienna, and Bijouie!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Now that midterms are over, your writing seems to make me fall in love with it all over again. This is beautiful, and I loved it.

The ending made me 'aww', because you can clearly picture it in your mind and it's just too adorable/amazing/dark and ohmygosh eek. In a good way, of course.

Heart'd this. :DD

bijou chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Okay, as soon as I read the title, I automatically thought of that song. Not even kidding. And, weirdly enough, I was going to do a fill from the pokemon kink meme on lj that was featured around this song. So weird, huh? haha.

This seems different from your usual writing style . . . I can't put my finger on it but I like it.

"He likes to drink the souls of his lovers, but for some unexplainable reason he refused to drink hers." Stunning imagery.

The "I love you, Giima." at the end really adds impact from the emotional stand point.

I really like it. :)