Reviews for Everbody Loves Jin
raxii chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
LOL I can't wait to see Xiaoyu on stage XD
LazytoLogInxD chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Update please! I can't wait for next chapter...I wanna know about Jin's thoughts on Xiaoyu. :3
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Ok. I luv the story, I really do, but could you for the luv of god finish the forever story. I'm kind of dieing to find out what's next.
Miss 2 Good 4 Pink chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
What about xiaoyu theyve made alot of those
spica starson chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
hahaha... you made me and scarlett laughing. Yeah, Lili is a snob but she's so cute anyway.
XxFireDancerxX chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
XIAO IS IN THE STORY! OMG! Next chapter is Julia, so when is Xiao's turn? I really want to know what Jin thinks of Xiaoyu. Hope she would be his ideal girl :) Anyway, please update sooner.
Grace Yu chapter 5 . 5/2/2011
aaaww , XIAOOO! And the best part is jin recognized her & bewildered of her appearance..thats cute..haha

Thanks for granted my request..at last i can see xiao being involved in this story..lol i was hoping to see her as his school mate..but oh well,,fangirl is okay too..lol so when is her turns? Cant wait cant wait! Update soon
wind scarlett chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Update soon!
yasaman chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
hi !

man of course that the next one will be lili !

julia is very bad for him !right?

I hate julia
Grace Yu chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
Aww at last u update!

..welcome-to-Everybody-Loves-Jin-pause-for-a-plause-and-theme-music..lol that is so funny! Marduk even read the 'pause for applause & theme music' part lol

anyway u should update soon,,will u? and next time lili will be good then maybe after that julia? Hey,,then when is Xiaoyu's turn? Hope she will be a guest star to this show ;]
XxFireDancerxX chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
hahaha...it was funny.i think lili can be a good choice for the next chapter.
LaDyRvE chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Lili Rochefort please you may?
xiao chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
when are u gonna upload chapter 4? cant wait really its been quite a long time
Chantal chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
You need to write some more, it was funny, but please use some lines in between and some spacing, it is difficult to read. The next must be Kazuya, lol. I just paired Jin with Bryan just for the fun of it.
Grace Yu chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
dying waiting for the next chapter..lol im really curious..here in Brisbane we experienced a massive flood and i've got nothing to do except reading fanfic..