Reviews for Michigan Ave
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh my god how did I not find this sooner? It's amazing. Especially the thing about Poh at the end. That made my day.

I love how you portrayed Luke and Thalia. They seem older, which makes sense if you think about it.

Loved it loved it loved it.
high.fiving.jesus chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I met a hobo named Fluffy once. Just thought I should share that.

Well, this is legitimately the best LukexThalia story, one-shot thing I've ever read. Especially how you threw in Luke handing her the trademark leather jacket and spiked hair look, which she of course had to shut down immediately. Slightly predictable but still enjoyable and humorous. The line has been used on quite a few occasions but you nevertheless make it work perfectly in a perfect story. I ultimately lived this.

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation-all impeccable, but I'm sure you knew that. This was truly amazing and a wonderful read.

Awesome job,

High fiving Jesus
cassTastrohpe chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Curious. In real life, I find cigarrettes, alcohol and other drugs repulsive, but in literature I have no problem whatsoever with them.
hellainsocks chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Bless :3 It's perfffect! I love it :D
shingaling chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
:) It's a little weird how Thalia would actually do drugs, but Luke? Yeah, he would. This is great. 8/10
One more Alias chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
This was really good. A little off character, what with the drigs, smoking and language. You portrayed Luke interestingly. All in all, 4/5
snowbluedream chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow, just WOW.

I had a really fun time reading this, it was interesting and unique. Very well written by the way. :)
Boss-Awesome chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This, was unlike anything I've read on the PJO section. I really didn't think I'd find a serious story. Long-story-short I loved it. Fav'd
Musafreen chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Excellent. I Love how you did Luke; it shows exactly how much the son-of Hermes thing helps when you're a teenage runaway. I loved your Thalia too. And I adored the atmosphere, and the dialogue.

It was pretty brilliant all around, really. :)
bubbly chick chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was so good... I wanted Luke and Thalia to be a couple. This was awe-some (sing song voice)

~Bubbles
genuinemermaid chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
...wow. This is...wow.

And I'm sorry I didn't review sooner. I read it yesterday, but hardly had time to leave a response. :)

Nicely done.

-Chelsea
Taylor2Awesome chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I would read about any Thuke but this story is definetley one of my favorites! Good job ...